Chapter 47

Harrys Pov:

I let out a sigh and climbed of the bed, Amber looked at me in pure shock and I told her I had to go, she wouldn't give in that easy though, she started asking me questions on where I was going and who I was meeting "It's Olivias, isn't it? You're still into her, I know you are" ugh she's so annoying "I'm not into Olivia, I never was" I snap at her and she smiles in content "Then where are you going?" she asked "Niall needed help with something" I said and started to walk out the door, I noticed she was following me once her hand took mine and intertwined them, I pulled my hand free and gave her a look saying not to try it again and her gaze dropped to the ground. we got into the car and started driving to where Niall had told me to meet him, it was by the street of the old fire station and well lets just say it wasn't the best street to be at at night. We got there and I couldn't see Niall or Olivia but then I heard some voices shouting, I heard some men yelling "we had her first" and then Nialls voice was heard "I don't care, I'm not leaving her here with you" I heard a loud thump and then Olivia cried out in fear and I ran, I got down to the alley behind the building and saw Niall on the ground, covering his head, and two men that were pulling in Olivias arms and clothes, when she saw me she cried out again "Harry, please" she was sobbing and tears were streaming down her face, I punched the first guy and he immediately dropped to the ground, unconscious, the other guy then let go of Olivia, making it easier for him to fight back. I started punching him and he too fell to the ground, I got down and placed several punches to his face untill he too was unconscious. I then walked over to Olivia, she was sitting on the sidewalk and she was still crying, Niall had gotten up now and Amber had caught up to us, when I helped Olivias up I noticed that she was drunk "What the hell, you let her drink with them?" I yelled as I pushed Niall up against the wall, he was both shocked and terrified from my outburst "Of course not, she called me and I heard her slur and I realized she was drunk so I got here but she wouldn't let me take her home, she said she wanted you so I texted you" he explained once he gathered the courage, I let him down from the wall and turned to Olivia "Come on then" she was sitting down again and was shaking her head like a stubborn child "No" she whined and I sighed "Just get up or I'll leave without you" I said and when she stayed put I turned and started walking away "H-harry" I heard her weak voice call for me and I turned back to her "yeah" "Carry me" she pouted and I laughed at her "You walk yourself Olivia" I told her, not giving in, she stuck her lower lip out even more and made herself look innocent "But I'm your princess" she slurred and again I laughed but this time I walked over to her and lifted her up, bridal style, she placed her head in the croak of my neck and I heard her mumble something but couldn't hear what it was and before i could ask she was already snoring. When we got to my car I placed her in the passanger seat and was just about to close the door when I heard "Harry, why do you even care about her, just leave her here, Niall can take her" ugh remind me why I even brought Amber "Niall, take Amber home" was all I said before I got in my car and left. When we got to Olivias place I didn't really know how to get her inside so I decided it would just be easier to take her with me to Louis house.

I carried her inside and placed her on the bed, laying myself down and falling asleep within second.

Olivias Pov:

I woke up and felt something heavy on my stomach, I looked and saw that an arm were dropped on top of it, I let out a sigh in relief as I thought it was Niall but then I remembered last night, Harry. Oh no, what had I done, I knew I didn't want to get back together with him so why would I ask for him to come and get me, and poor Niall he must be so hurt and angry at me, a low voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I froze as I didn't recognize the voice, it wasn't Harry, but then who's bed was i in? I turned and saw Louis laying next to me, his arm dropped on my stomach and I panicked, what happened last night? I started to crawl away from him but then felt someone grab my wrist "Olivia" a strained voice said and I recognized Harrys husky voice, I turned to look at him and he looked really uncomfortable, "Olivia please" he begged and I followed his gaze down to his crotch and I realized I had accidently placed my hand on it when I was trying to get away from Louis, I felt the bulge and he gave me a half irritaded look "you're not helping" he said and I realized I still had my hand on it "Sorry" I murmured and I could feel myself getting red, he let out a light laugh "still not helping, princess" he smirked and I realized I still hadn't removed my hand, I quickly took my hand away and he sighed in relief as the pressure was gone from it. "Harry, you've never called me 'princess' before" I stated and he laughed, this time a bit louder "so you don't remember anything from last night?" Oh no, please tell me I didn't, he saw the panic on my face "Don't worry, it wasn't that bad" I let out a sigh and a smirk formed on his face "I mean what you said in the car was way worse"