Chapter 24

Olivias Pov:

So I kissed Harry, it was a quick light kiss but it felt amazing, now he was looking me in the eyes and he was smiling, well so was I. He put one hand on my wasit and the other on my chin, pulling me closer while he leaned in and kissed me again, his kiss was rougher, deeper and more passionate, and I felt myself get lost in it. We pulled apart when students started walking in to the classroom, Harry took my hand in his and instead of the tight grip he usually had he intertwined our fingers and held it lightly. The entire class he would glance over at me and smile, every time catching me already glancing at him and smiling widely. When class ended we got up and walked over to the cafeteria, our hands still intertwined, I could tell people were staring at us and there was this one girl that caught my eyes, she was glaring at me and she looked really angry, I brushed it of and kept walking. After lunch we had different classes so Harry left with the boys towards their class and I walked towards mine. He had told me he would meet me at my class when it ended and so he did, he stood there leaning against the wall and when he spotted me his face lit up and he walked over to me, pecking my lips lightly and then intertwining our hands, leading me towards his car. Once we sat down he drove out of the parkinglot "What about the boys?" I asked, surprised that they weren't there for once "Told them we had a date today" he said and smirked "What date?" I asked apparently surprised by it "you'll see, babe" "Babe?" I asked and lifted a eyebrow at him, he laughed at me and said "Well, what do you prefer then?" I thought about it for a while and then answered "Why don't you come up with your own nickname, I don't really like the classic ones" He smirked "Wow, already the craving kind of girlfriend,huh?" I lifted my eyebrow at him again and he laughed again "I'm kidding, but give me some time and I'll find the perfect nickname for you, babe" I shook my head at his obvious try to irritate me and decided it would be more fun to return the favour "Hey Harry?" "Yeah?" "You know how Zayn allways has that serious look on his face?" "Yeah, what about it?" "Well I just really think it's hot" He glared at me but didn't say anything else, wow that worked out really well Olivia, I thought sarcastically to myself. When he parked the car he was still angry at me, I'd tried to talk to him in the car but he wouldn't even look at me, he came up to me and grabbed my wrist again, it was the tight grip once again, and he pulled me with him to a blanket and a picnic basket, he had set up the perfect date and I had ruined it all. He dragged me over to the blanket and pushed me down on it so I landed on my back, he crawled on top of me and started kissing my neck, I tried to push him of but he only grabbed my wrists in one of his hands and held them down, he kept kissing and eventually he found my soft spot and started sucking, I knew he'd leave a mark but I couldn't help but to moan out. I could feel him smirk against my neck and he came up and kissed my lips again "You still think Zayn is hot, huh?" he whispered against my lips "N-no" I stuttered and he went back to kissing my neck "You think he would kiss you like this?" "H-Harry p-please" I begged but he wouldn't stop, "Do you like him, Olivia?" I was shocked at his question, I mean I hadn't really made it a secret how I felt about his friends, when I didn't answer he pulled back, his eyes dark and face was stern "Do you?" he demanded and I shook my head 'no' "No, Harry I was just joking, I'm sorry" I couldn't even look at him now, I was terrified at what he would do to me. The darkness in his eyes didn't dissapear and he went back to kissing and sucking on my neck, leaving several marks all over it, I whimpered in both fright and pain but he ignored it and started kissing my lips once again, it was a rough and hard kiss, nothing like the kiss we had shared in the classroom earlier in the day. Suddenly he pulled away from me, he looked at my neck, my face and then my eyes and he climbed of me and sat with his back towards me, I was still scared of him so i didn't move, after sitting like that for several minutes I lowly whispered "H-Harry?" He didn't turn and I crawled over to him and I noticed he was crying "Harry what's wrong?" He just looked at me as if I already knew the answer and then looked back down, it hurt to see him cry and crawled up in his lap putting my hands behind his neck and pulling him towards me, "Please tell me" I begged and he looked up at me "I did this, Olivia" he said motioning to the marks on my neck "I scared you again and I actually hurt you, I can't believe I let myself loose control like that, especially with you" he said and started to push me from his lap but I stood my ground and pulled his head closer to me again and pressed my lips lightly towards his, I felt him relax at my touch and he eventually kissed me back "I'm sorry" he whispered against my lips and then kissed me again, this one even lighter than mine.

------------

Please vote and comment to let me know if you want me to continue posting the story :)