Chapter 43

Harrys Pov:

So me and the lads were allowed back in school and when we got there Niall hadn't met up with us yet, "He's probably with Olivia" Liam said and I felt my jaw clench for a second at those words, Louis noticed and got a serious look on his face, and Zayn soon followed, they knew I was upset and being the friends that they were, they were ready incase I wanted a fight. We stood there in the hallway talking, Liam told us that Niall and Olivia had been unseparate this entire week and I felt the anger grow, what the hell was he up to? I turned around just in time to see Olivia and Niall walk in through the door, they hadn't seen me yet but as soon as Niall saw us standing there he gripped Olivias hand, the anger now turned into fury and I saw Olivias look up at Niall before she followed his gaze to mine, we locked eyes for a second and everything felt right, but then she broke it and I could see her fighting to get free from Nialls grip. I looked at her face, then at Nialls and last I dropped my gaze down to their intertwined hands, seeing him hold her hand and not letting it go even as she tries her hardest to get free, that was it, I could've killed him. And what about her, why would she even allow Niall to hold her hand in the first place, I mean she was mine not his. I felt the anger turn towards her, I had been trying all week to get her to forgive and this whole time she had been with Niall? That's it, I'm done with her, she's not even worth it. I saw her taking a step towards me but I ignored her actions and that's when I spotted Amber walking towards me, I grabbed her waist and kissed her, I deepened it, making it into a snog and I could see Olivia freeze and then turning to run out through the doors with tears streaming down her face, but I didn't care anymore, she wasn't mine, she had made that pretty clear, she belonged to Niall now.

Olivias Pov:

I ran as fast as I could, I still didn't know where I was going I just wanted to get away from Harry, and to be honset I wanted to get away from Niall too. Why would he do that to me, I thought we were friends and that he cared about me, and even if he didn't why would he do that to Harry? I cried and the tears made my view blurry, causing me to not see the stone laying on the road and I fell, I looked at my knee and saw that it was bleeding, I tried to get up but my foot hurt and I sat back down. I didn't know what to do, I didn't have anyone to call, normaly I would've called Harry, but you all know why I can't do that, and Niall, well I was still angry at him for what he did, so I sat there, now new tears falling down my cheeks, both from the pain from the fall and from the sight of Harry with someone else.

After about twenty minutes Niall showed up "Olivia look I'm sorry" he said and I looked at him, my anger well shown on my face and he took a step back from the sight of it "Olivia, please?" he begged and I shook my head no, making him let out a sigh, he dropped his gaze and saw my knee,, now covered in blood and he frowned "Olivia you're bleeding, let me help you" he said now walking towards me again "No! Niall I don't want your help, just get away from me" I yelled at him and he got a stern look on his face and kept walking "I don't care Olivia, you need help and I'm gonna give it to you" he picked me up and carried me to his car. It was a long quiet car ride back to my house, even though it only took about fifteen minutes it felt like hours due from the tension. When we came in to the kitchen he placed me on the counter and started cleaning my knee, he was being careful not to hurt me and I appreciated it. When he was done he picked me up again and carried me into the living room, he placed me on the couch and sat down next to me "Olivia let me explain" he pleaded and I nodded for him to continue, and what he said next made my heart drop.