Chapter 11

Olivias Pov:

Watching Harry with his little sister was literally the cutest thing I had ever seen, he was acting like a completely different guy from how he acted in school. He was so sweet and caring with her, and the way he was now watching her play in the grass in the park, it was like she meant everything to him. And the way he would smile whenever she smiled or giggled, he even sat there listening to her speak about her favorite flower for like the last twenty minutes, and he didn't even look bored, it was like everything that came out of that little girls mouth could be the answer to every single one of his problems. We didn't really get to work on our project though, but honestly I didn't really care, seeing this side of Harry made me realise how he was so much more than just the bad boy that everyone in school knew him to be. And for the first time I actually looked at him, laying there in the grass just a few feet away from his sister, watching her play with the grass, smiling, I saw his green eyes and his amazingly perfect smile dimples, and to hear his husky voice call out for her to not go to far away from him.

When it was time to go back home, Mikayla had started to get tired and Harry, being the sweet bigbrother he is he offered to give her a piggy back ride home, she squealed in excitement and ran to stand behind Harry, he got her up and started walking, he noticed I was just standing there watching them and took my hand in his and started pulling me with them back to the house, and to be honest I didn't mind holding his hand at all.