Chapter 7

Olivias Pov:

When I finally walked through my front door after being lost for the last hour I was beyond pissed, I never wanted to move hear in the first place and now I just spent an hour trying to find my own house, this place sucked.

"Olivia" I heard my mom call from the kitchen, I slowly walked in there to see what she wanted "How was your first day?" she chirped, I just rolled my eyes at her irritating, happy voice and walk up stairs, heading to my little brothers room, I entered without knocking and found him laying on his bed, I walked over and sat on the side of it, he looked at me with an understanding gaze and I finally let it all out. We must've sat there for hour, me crying my eyes out and him, even though he was younger than me, holding me in a protective embrace. When I finally calmed down, he let go of me an shoot me an apologetic look saying " Olivia, i really hate doing this but I really need to finish my homework, you can stay if you want though" I gave him a reassuring smile and answered "No Chris, it's fine I'll just go to bed, I mean unless you need help with anything?" He shook his head no and I left his room and went straight to bed, I laid there for a while just thinking about how lucky I was to have my brother, even though he was two years younger than me, we had allways had a special bond, he was litterally my everything, and with that thought I fell asleep.