Chapter 30

Olivias Pov:

I wake up to something moving underneath me and lift my head up to see a snoring Harry, he's laying on his back and I'm on my side, half way ontop of him, my head resting on his chest and his arm safely around my waist, keeping me in place. I look around the room and see that wer're laying on a bed in a room I'd never seen before, but once my eyes spot a frame holding a picture of a boy with curly hair and cute smile dimples, holding a little girl high up in the air, I realize we're in Harrys room. I hear him whimper in his sleep and turn my focus back on him, he looks so peaceful when he sleeps, that hard expression he's always wearing is nowhere to be seen and he looks just like a little innocent boy. I chuckle at the thought of Harry as a innocent little boy and another whimper is heard from him, his arm tighten around me and I lean up to place a light kiss on his cheek "Harry?" I whisper, not sure either I should wake him or not, he doens't wake up and I place my head back down on his chest, deciding it's probably best to go back to sleep "Olivia?" I hear Harry say in a panicked voice "I'm here, Harry" I say back and he lets out a sigh in relief "I thought, nothing I just had a bad dream, I'm sorry I woke you" he trails of, planting a kiss on my head and I turn to get a real kiss from him and he gasps at the sight of me "Olivia?" he say barely audible, I look down at him and I see another tear form in his eyes, it slips out and starts down his cheek, I whipe it of with my finger "Please don't" I beg him, not capable of seeing him cry anymore, not because of me. I sit up, now straddling him and he wince in pain and I remeber the fight "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to" I apologise and start to get of him when he grabs both my thighs keeping me there "Don't" he says and looks pleadingly into my eyes and I sit back down, more careful this time. He smiles and keeps his hands on my thighs "I'm sorry" he suddenly mumbles "Harry, it wasn't your fault" I say back, getting irritated that he would take the blame "Yeah, it is" he starts and I poke one of his bruises with my finger "Ouch" he protest and gives me a look saying 'did you really just do that' I give him a look saying 'so what are you gonna do about it' back and the cheeky smile comes back to his face and I can see his eyes spark at the thought going on in his mind. He grabs my thighs again and swing us around, me now laying on my back and him hovering over me, smirking. I ignore the pain it caused me and pecked his lips, he smiled and then placed his head down to my chest, just laying like that, him ontop of me and me playing with the curls in his neck, making him moan occasionally. We lay like that for hours just talking, he told me about how everything changed once his dad left, how he changed and how it changed his mom. He sounded so sad when he talked about how it had effected his mom and sister. Then he told me about the boys and how they met, he told me he, Louis and Zayn had grown up together and how they've allways been really close, Niall and Liam had moved out here first a few years ago but they were all close. He was in the middle of telling me about one time when he and the boys had gotten chased out of the mall "..so we were running and then..." next thing I heard was a low snore and I looked down to see him sound asleep, I smiled at the sight and pecked his forehead before I laid back down and closed my eyes, having Harry this close made me feel safer than ever and I knew then that I could never loose him. As I thought about my feelings for Harry I heard a loud gasp coming from the doorframe and I turned to see...