Nightmare

Annabells prov 

I was in my room back in the orphanage it was late at night cause it was all dark. I saw the door open and there was  leo...i gulp and look at him"get undress princess!" He smirks. 

"N-no" he comes over and pulls me out of bed "NO?!" He slaps me i scream and cry and get undressed "good and lie on the bed now" i do and look at him "l-leo p-p-please dont please "  "shut up he takes off his jeans and underwear  and gets on top of me.

"NO! Please stop get off of me!" I fight against him.

"Annabell..Annabell wake up!"he says but it wasnt his voice...i feel someone shaking my shoulder. My eyes slowly open and i see Olivia. I look around and see that im not in the orphanage and then i start crying more." I-im sorry...i-i tried to get h-him off me but i couldn't"

"Shhh its okay it was only a dream..,can i hug you.?" I nod and she pulls me into her lap and wrap her arms around me. I stop crying. "Do you wanna talk about it baby girl? " i shake my head no."it'll help"

"N-no its fine,i'm f-fine" "okay well get some sleep" she lies me down and stands up "wait.. ca-can i sleep w-with you i-im too scared to sleep alone.." i know im 14 but that nightmare scared me.

"Of course" we go into her room and lie down she puts arm around me "goodnight baby girl" "goodnight liv.." and i fall asleep