How did you.....

(2 months later ) 

Everything was going great for Annabell she hadnt cut since the day she became friends with Katniss, she had solos almost every week in the glee club and the most important thing of all Olivia had finally adopted her so now shes all hers and wont have to worry about going back to any home. Life couldn't get any better for Annabell she washappy but all that will change on this one day.

Annabells prov 

I was sitting in my biology class bored out of my mind something about Mr . frost and the way he speaks so slow makes me so tired. I feel something tap my shoulder. It was santana. "What do you want and if you ask me to do your work again you can forget it" she laughs "why would i want youto do my work you've been falling asleep in this class im surprised that they haven't failed you" i roll my eyes and turn to face the board. santana leans over likes shes about to whisper something i can feel her hot breath on my neck. I shiver.

"So brit brat how does it feel to be adopted?" Santana whispers in my ear. My eyes widen what how? How does she know?!  no one in this god dam school new nnot even Katniss so how does she know I'm adopted? "Cant speak huh? What too scared that the whole school might find out your an orphan and you was adopted by the one and only olivia Benson? Dont worry i haven't told anyone yet but i am at lunch" the bell goes which means its end of lesson. "See ya around freak" she grabs her stuff and go.

Everyone else was leaving to but me i couldn't move i was shocked my the news that i was just given. How does she know? Who told her? Why is she been so mean to mean? All of these questions unanswered. Im gonna be the laughing stock of the school. Even though i am i will be more now once the school finds out im adopted. My thoughts were disrupted by Mr . frost placing a hand on my shoulder he was saying something but obviously i wasnt listening.

"Im sorry what did you say sir.." i look up at him. "I said class is over you gotta get to your other class... is everything okay bella? You seemed very out of it in my classes lately" "um yes just a lot on my mind right now.....Well ive gotta go nice talking to you sir bye!" I grab my things  and run out wihout letting him say another word.

I run down the hall to French class one of my favourites because its got katniss in and plus i love learning another language. I open the door and straight away i got yelled at. "Annabell where have you been your 15 minutes late!" Madam Lewis  says "sorry Madam so sorry i had to talk to Mr . Frost ill pay up for my time that i have missed after school...." she sighs "no thats okay just sit down and dont talk or else youll be staying here after school for an hour." "Merci  madam" i take my seat right next to katniss.

"Hey why are you really late" i roll my eyes " like i said i talked to mr.frost" she sighs "fine dont tell me even though were bestfriends...." i hate when she pulls the bestfriend card  i grumble "fine ill tell you after okay?" She nods and we stop talking just in time because the teacher turns around and faces us amd starts talking but i didnt bother to listen because in about 2 hours everyone will know that im adopted and that will be the end of my life. i put my headphones in and start drawing in my book.

I was getting into this one song when Madam Lewis comes in front of me oh no. I take my head phones out and look up with apologetic eyes. "I-im sorry madam i-i really am...i-i just had to find away to distract me from all these things running through my head..." she sighs " you know what its fine...but dont do it again okay? And if you need to talk im here" i nod i hear people call me teachers pet but i brush it off. And payed attention for the rest of the lesson.

(End of lesson)

Me and katniss go to our lockers and put our books away. " so why was you late to French and why wasnt you paying attention?" "I wasnt paying attention cause ive got a lot on my mind and i was late because i-i just need some time to my self but i didnt lie about Mr . frost i was still in his room he just started talking to me about me being distracted..." i shrugged " seriously tho bell im worried whats wrong." Should I tell her oh who am i kidding shes gonna find out in an hour anyway okay here i go. I talk her into a corner.

"Katniss you know how you've asked about my parents and what jobs they do and why we came to America?" She looks and me weirdly and then nods "yes what aboug it?" "You know how i said that my dad died in war and my mom works as a body guard and that we moved here so that she can guard something important?" She nods again " w-well t-thats a l-lie...E - everything was a lie i-ive never knew my dad and m-m-my mom" my voice brokes as a tear goes down my faces "what about your mom bell? " She um sh-she died in a-a car crash a-and th-thats why im here.... because n-no orphanage wanted me back in england and so they accepted me here b-but um s-some b-bad happened there for a-and" at this point im crying like a baby whos lost its blanket " i-i got taken out of  there" Katniss wipes away my tears."so who is that woman who picks you up sometimes?" I sniffle.

"T-thats olivia Benson from special victims unit....she um got me out of the orphanage and ive been staying with her and s-shes um a-adopted me..." "bella why didn'tyou tell me the truth? Why are you telling me now?" "1 because i thought you wouldn't wanna be my friend and 2 im telling you know because sa-santana i-is gonna tell everyone at lunch and i wanted you to know first...." "how does santana know?" " i-i dont know katniss. ..... but thats why i-i was distracted in french and why i was late...."

"Im gonna give that bitch a piece of my mind" she yells and walks of but i grab her arm and pull her back "bella let go!! I wanna beat that low life a lesson" "Katniss please dont...lets just go somewhere where we can be alone for now." She shakes her head and ets out of my grip "no im gonna talk to her"

And off she went i heard the yelling and screaming and the rest of the students yelling fight. But then i hear something else a voice a voice i know no it cant be. I look round and it was the stood it was Amanda! And nick and Olivia what are they doing here?! I know that Olivia was saying that they was coming to talk to my but i didnt know it was today.

My life is over!!!!