Family

Annabells prov 

I go back into danielle i really hope olivia lets her stay with us. I watch as she yawns and rubs her eyes "you tired?" She looks up at me surprised im guessing she didnt notice i came back in. She nods her head. " Why dont you take a nap..." " No! I-i dont wanna sleep  daddy will come in and hurt me" i push my self over to her "danielle i told you your safe no one will hurt you ever again not while im here okay?" I say holding her hands.

"Kk.." i give her a small smile. "Good now why dont you lie down on the couch and get some sleep" she does as i say but doesnt close her eyes to go to sleep. "You know you wont sleep if your eyes are open right?" I joke "can we just talk i-instead..." i nod my head yes. "So tell me about poppy...w-why didnt she come with you?" 

" S-shes um s-shes ran away a long time ago s-she said she'll come back for me,but she didnt!" She says quietly "well maybe poppy just couldn't bring her self to go back maybe she didnt wanna get court by your dad. I bet she didnt really want to leave you i think she loves you very much and that any chance she will get to come and find you she will." I play with her beautiful brown hair. 

"Really?"she asks with her big brown eyes looking up at me. "Really" i kiss the top of her head. I ve always wanted to be a big sister sure there were little kids in the orphanage and yes i did hold them when they woke up crying from a nightmare because none of the adults really cared for them but this is different shes relying on me to make everything better. Shes put all her trust in me. " nighy night bella...."she says in a sleepy voice as she close her eyes. I watch her for a while as she drifts off into dreamland. "Goodnight dani...." i take off my jacket and use it as a blanket to keep her warm.

" You really want her to stay with us?" I jump at the sound of the voice and turn around "dammit you scared me!"i whisper making sure we dont wake danielle up. "Sorry baby girl...so you really want her to stay with us?" Olivia asks sitting down on the empty space on the couch just by where danis feet are. "Yeah...she she needs a home a good one not a group home either! A-a real one" i whisper still looking at danielle.

"Well i talked to cragen and" i interupt her "and what she can't stay with us?"i say a little bit louder. "No thats not what i was gonna say at all...i talked to cragen and he thinks this is a good idea, she trusts you and we dont wanna break that trust" i cant stop smiling. Danielle can stay with us,shes gonna have a real family and for once shes gonna be loved not just used as a punch and sex bag! I slowly  stand up not putting any wait on my broken leg and hug her "woah"she laughs as i basically fall onto her lap and wrap arms around her " careful bells! You almost broke me" she jokes

"Sorry"i laugh "thats fine baby girl. I love you, you know that right" i nod my head "yeah i know mom...i love you too" i feel her kiss my head. I wipe my head "ew gross mom" i joke and laugh she playfully hits me  and laughs. I smile this is the beginning of a great family.

Danielles prov

I feel someone shake my shoudler i dont know who it is."dani dani wake up"a voice says i open my eyes "hey sleepyhead" a girl smiles where am i... on now i remember i escaped from daddy! "Hey.." i say now i recinises her its bella the nice girl.

"Guess what"she sounds excited "you can stay with me and my mom!" She say wow. I smile "really?" Is all i can say a very pretty women who i didnt notice was there a first says "yes of course" i jump up and hug annabell. "When can we go" they laugh "someones eager " i nod my head. This is it im gonna have a family.

Olivias prov 

"We can go now, ive finished my sift already " i say to both of them "really that was fast" bella says " well lets go!!" Danielle yells and laughs. I smile " okay come on then." We go out me and annabell say goodbye to everyone whilst danielle just stands by bells side. "Goodbye danielle remember to be good yeah" fin says danielle just nods and hides behind bella.