Great just great

Annabells prov 

Fresh tears fall down my already soaking wet cheeks. I look out the window of the room that we was in and notice the sun shining through. I glance down at james to make sure hes asleep praying that he wont wake up and do it again. I slowly get up off the bed feeling the indescribably pain shooting through my body. I grab my things and run out. I look around and see a room full of hungover teenagers drinking. My eyes scan the room until i find the door that leads to out side.

I run and open it and run out. as soon as im out my knees become weak i drop to the floor and cry even more. God i wish i put my clothes back im before i came out im so cold... "hey! You okay?!...."a male voice yells. I quickly get up and hide round the corner. I try keeping my crying quiet. Close my eyes and just hoping that hes gone. 

I hear his foot steps getting closer with every step he takes the more scared i become. The foot steps stop i slowly open my eyes and look up. " Oh my god are you okay?!" He tries to put his hand on my shoulder but i flinch and amedertly he moves it. " Can you tell me your name?"  " B-b-bel-bella.." " my names Lewis im gonna call an ambulance okay?" I shake my head fast. I cant go to hospital liv will find out and plus itll be my fault if i didnt ask her if i could go to the stupid party i-i wouldnt of been raped!"p-please d-d-dont please...."i begged my breathing becomes uneven. Great just great a panic attack. He ignores me and pulls out his phone and calls the ambulance service "hello i need help i found a girl i think shes been raped..." " n-n-no..pl..." i black out.

Olivias prov 

Im seriously worried bella hasnt came home she hasnt answered her phone. I knew i shouldnt of let her go i mean who lets there child have a party on a shool night anyway. I hope nothing bad has happened to her. I pick up my phone and call amanda after 2 rings she picks up "hey liv whats up?" " Amanda bella didnt come home last night! Im seriously worried right now shes not answering her phone" "liv calm down where did she go?" She says 

" To a party i dont know where. Amanda have heard from?!"i asks "no listen look if she does ill call you right away. and if you want we can go look for her together?"  I nod my head even thoughshe couldnt see. "Okay i just gotta  take danielle to school and then ill meet you " " okay bye" i hear her hang up.

" Livie wheres bells?" I hear danielle ask "um she stop at her friends" i lie "come on lets go take you to school"

(Time skip amanda and olivia looking for Annabell)

" Dammit shes not here eiher where could she be?!" I yell "i dont know"i sigh and look at amanda "i shouldnt of let her go to that party!" She shakes her head "liv its not your fault"but.." i gt cut off by the sound of my phone ringing  i look at the caller id and see that is fin. "Hello" "olivia teenage girl been raped shes at St Marys hospital  (just made it up dont know if its a real hospital) a man said he found her outside a house not wearing any clothes and that she was begging him not to call for an ambulance" "okay we'll be right there thanks fin"i hang up. Oh boy ive got a bad feeling. 

"What was that abot?" Amanda questions "teenage girl been raped shes at st marys hospital...do you think it could be bella?" I look at amanda "it could be anyone dont think of think about it come on lets go see the vic."  I nod my head and we get into her car.

Annabells prov 

My eyes slowly open, i look around to see where i am. Ugh im at the hospital! God i should of ran away from that man as soon as he side the word hospital. But why does my head hurt. Oh now i remember i blacked out. I loom down and see im wearing a hospital gown. Hey at least im not naked now... a doctor walks in " hello..um bella is it?" " y-y-yes...please when can i go m-my mom will be freaking out i gotta go!" I stand up and try to run out of the room but she gets to the door first.  "Please you need to stay..youve been raped you need help!" " n-no i need to go!!" I yell

A nurse nocks on the door and walks in whispering something in to the doctors ear and then wakking out. "Ill be right back" she says before walking out. I wait 5 seconds to make sure shes gone before going to the door and runing out. I walk down the halls. Looking around making sure my doctor isnt there. I really hope olivia hasnt found out...

Amandas Prov 

I look over tpat olivia and see worry all over her face. "Liv listen its not gonna be her i promise!" I say just as the dotor walks up to us. "Hello im doctor taylor i presume  your here abot the rape victim" we nod

"Okay well she just woke up she blacked out on scene, shes not in the best of moods but no one would be." Olivia looks at the doctor "wheres her rooom?" I asks " right this way." She shows us  where her room is but doesnt open there door "she hasnt told us where she lives or her age, weve done a rape kit and it came back positive for fluids."

" Did she tested positive for anything else?" Olivia asks " no but that doesnt mean anything ill let you talk and then ill be back with the morning after pill and the others "we nod and open the door but theres no one in here "looks like shes done a runner..." i say "great just great.." olivia says. "What did the girl look like?" Olivia asks the doctor "um brown hair,brown eyes,she had scares on her left wrist i believe were from self harm..." me and olivia look at eachother. The first thing thay came to my head spwas bella. "Did she um tell you her name..." "um"she looks at her paper "bella.." oh no... "okay thanks well try to find her.." i say.

Once the doctor leave olivia turns and looks at me "i knew it i knew it was gonna be annabell!!" Why did this have to be her." "I dont know...hey look" i point to something on the table by the bed olivia walks over and picks it it "its bellas phone... great noww theres no way of knowing where she is!" I look at her " well find her she couldnt have gone that far..." she sighs and nods "come on lets go look at the cctv"we go out.

Annabells prov 

I make my way out of the back of the hospital. No one has noticed me which is a good thing. as soon as im outside i check round the corner before walking down the path. Im getting weird looks because im still in my hospital gown but i couldnt find my clothes from last night to change into.

I keep walking faster and faster. I need to get home quick hopefully livs at work and ill be able to get change and get rid of this gown. Just 2 more blocks to go....kill me now.

(Time skip bella arrives home)

I quickly unlock the door thank god liv always keeps a key with our neighbour. Dont wory i told her my school was having a costume party this morning and i forgot to bring a change of clothes for after and she believed it. I close the door and lock it before running to my room to get change. 

"God danielle dont you know how to pick up your stuff!" I moan as i trip over one of her toys i brought her. I go over to my wardrobe and pick out some clothes and get change.  okay now where to put this stupid gown. I look around uh????  My eyes set on my window i go over and open it. I look down to make sure no one is around and i through it out, i just hope liv doesnt see it.  i grab the key and run back to the door and run out before locking it again and give the key back to ur neighbour jen.

Now ive gotta run to school so i can be on time for my class after lunch.  Running as fast as i can i make it just in time. "Hey where have you been...have you seen jame" katniss asks i shiver at the sound of his name "n-no...um i gotten up late liv didnt wake me up when she left and i jad to take Danielle to school as well..." i lie but she just nods and believes me.

I feel so sick and sore its unbelievable....lets just get through the rest of the day and get back to an angry liv.