Late calls home

Olivias prov 

2:30 am and i still can't sleep, all i can think about is bella and how heartbroken she is to be in that stupid mental health ward.  I just wish i didnt let them take her i should of done something other than just stand there. What kind of mom does that.

Th noise of my ringtone cuts me out of my thoughts. I look around where is it. I finally find it huh dont know this number. i answer it anyway "hello olivia Benson here?" I hear someone sigh "hello miss Benson im nurse ally from the mental health ward um i know shes not supposed to call anyone but bella had a nightmare and she wont tell us what it was about she said she'll only tell you."

I nod even though they cant see me "um okay" i hear her pass the phone over. There was silence for a sec but then i could hear heavy breathing on the other side. "Baby girl is that you"i ask.

"M-m-mom i-i had a n-n-nightmare.." she whispers " i know bella why dont you tell me about it..." "n-no please dont make me tell you" i can hear her crying "shhhh bells shhh your okay....please try and tell me it'll help.."  "  ok-okay..." i smile a little "good girl now what happened" 

"L-leo...h-he w-was ontop of me a-and henry w-was h-holding me down so i c-ouldnt move"  her breathing get faster "bella calm down okay your safe im here now what else happened?"

"I-i t-tried to scream y-your name but y-you werent there...you were you were "she says as she burts into tears.  I really wish i was there with her to  comfort her tell her its okay. "I was what babygirl? I asj even though i dont want the answer 

"Y-you w-were d-dead....t-they killed you.....they killed you they killed you. Yo were dead and i couldnt help you!!!" By now shes completely freaking out  "bella bella! Im okay im here im not dead your okay! " " okay times up!!" I hear someone say "NO!!! Mommy mommy dont go please dont go" a tear goes dont my face "im jot goibg anywhere bella i love you.." " no!! Let go let go mom!!!"i hear her yell But aanother voice comes onto the phone.

"Thank you miss Benson for talking to her she would tell us what her nightmare was about so this was the only option. Good night" i hear them hangup. 

They used me they used to get information....my baby girl is scared and they just used to to get what they needed. 

A/N

Will update again later on hope you guys like it so far

Chloe xx