Look who showed up

Annabells prov 

Oh no what is she doing here?! I told santana to tell Amanda not to mention this to olivia. Im so dead. "Mom?" Is all i cam say. She walks over to where im sitting following behind her was Amanda and santana. "Bells how did this happen is she okay?" 

"S-she um fine and i dont know one minute we was watching a movie and eating some berries and then the next she was struggling to breath she was sweating and she had this rash..im so sorry" teas are forming in my eyes. I feel her wrap her arms around me "your not mad at me?"i look up at her "no..its not your fault..no one knew she was aleergic to anything" i nod my head.

"She um just fell back to sleep if you was wondering if she woke up yet..," now it was her time to nod. "Im gonna take santana home do you guys need anything" amanda asks after a few minutes of silence. Me and liv shake our heads. "Bye A make sure to call me tomorrow and tel me how shes doing okay?"Santana asks as she hugs me goodbye.

"Okay..later S"i hug back and off they went . leaving me and olivia alone. "You sure your not mad cause your not talking to me" i look at her. "Im no mad at you baby girl..im mad at my self" " what why?" She turns and looks at me "cause i didnt check her medical records to see if shes aleergic to anything" "mom you can't blame your self its no ones fault" she sighs and nods "your right when did you get so smart" "when i moved in wih you" i smile she smiles back.

" I love you" she kisses the top of my head "i love  both of you" she says as holds danielles hand "i live both of you too" i say. " Who are you guys and why are you in here with my little sister?!" Me and olivia turn around and are met by a blonde haird girl who looks around 17 "um hi im olivia Benson from special victims unit. Danielle has been staying with me and my daughter for the last month. Im guessing your poppy?" " i dont go by that name anymore" wow this girl has attitude.

"Well thanks for watching her but im here now so" okay thats it im gonna go all crazy on her ass "okay listen here blondie you may be her sister by blood but you are no real sister. You left her in the hands of a pedophile.  She was so beaten that i could even tell what colour her skin was when i first saw her. So dont come in here and act like sister of the year because your not your nothing but a wash up nobody, and yes im might be younger than you but trust me ive done a lot more in a month then you have in your whole life, and another thing if you think danielle is going with you,you can think again!" I snap 

"Im her sister you freak i can do what ever i want im now her legal garden and you cant do anything about it" " maybe she cant but i can. I can take danielle away from you if i think shes in any harm"  I hear crying and i turn around to see dani crying" shhhh dani its okay....now look what youve done blondie!" I comfort danielle. "Me your the one that went crazy you british freak". I roll my eyes, danielle put her face in the crock of my neck "danielle look its me your sister" blondie says.

I feel danielle look up "poppy??" She nods "go away! You left me i dont wanna see you..Annabells my new sister now!" Danielle yells. Yes you tell her dani. I smirk "now you better go before i call security" olivia says and off she went but not before and tells us shell be back. Yeah yeah whatver you say crazy. " Now that blondies gone. Lets get someone some ice-cream" i say as i tickle danielle. 

God i cant wait till shes actually my sister