Breaking point

Annabells prov 

I open my eyes as the light shine in my eyes. I feel better then i did this morning i still think that itll be better off if i was dead but its not that bad. I look at my phone that is on my desk and see ive got 15 miss calls from james and one very angry message to. Great. I look at the time and see that its 11:50 so that means theyre on a break right now so i quickly click on his number and call him. After 2 rings he answers "Where the fuck are you?!"

I gulp and whisper "im at home i got food poisoning and my mom made me stay home...im sorry i-i tried to say im okay but she said i have to stay home" i lie and bite my lip. I hear him grumble " you stupid stupid bitch you better be over mine later or else!" He hangs up. I throw my phone onto my bed and walk out into the living room to find dani and liv singing along to do you wanna bullied a snow man. I cant help but laugh.

"Elsa please i know your in there people are asking where youve been," i sing along with them and that catches they're attention. "They say have courage and im trying to im right out here for you just let me in...do you wanna bullied a snow man" we all sing and then smile at eachother. 

" Should of guessed you would of been watching frozen" i joke and sit down in the middle of the both of them. "So how are you feeling now?" Liv asks "im okay...um mom can i go to katniss's today she texted me saying that we was put as partners for a project and we need to start straight away..," i lie j hate lying to her but i cant tell her the truth not yet. "Baby girl i dunno cause of how you were feelinh his morning...." I nod my head and sigh

We carry on watching the movie "oh by the way ive booked you in to see a therapist tomorrow"  i start choking on my drink "what?! Tomorrow! Really? "  she looks at me "yes you need help"  ugh!!!!!! " Fine  but please tell me i-its not a male..." " No dont worry"

(Tims skip to 3hrs later)

" And its hard to dance with the devil on your back so shake him off" i listen to my ringtone go off for the 5 time. James has been trying to get a hold of me. I just cant talk to him im scared....if i dont go to his something bad will happen to dani and liv but if i do go what do i say to liv if she finds out im gone Ugh! 

" Annabell?" I hear someone say knocking on my door " yeah?" I see liv come in "you okay who keep calling you?" "Im fine and its katniss..."i lie she nods "well if your really feeling okay and you promise to message me as soon as you get there and as soon as you leave then you can go do your project with Katniss"  " you sure?" She nods I  quickly grabs my coat and my shoes. " Okay bye!" I shout and leave running down the road to get to james.

God im out of breath. Takibg a deep breathi press the door bell and wait. 1 minute later mrs jones opens the door. "Oh hi annabell james is in his room your welcome to go up there" i nod my head and step in "thank you mrs jones..." i quietly say and slowly start making my way up to his room.

Im walking when i feel someone grab my wrist and pull me into a room " hey bitch " I keep my head down "you didn't come into school today and you know that i dont like it when you lie to me either i know you weren't food poisoned!" I can smell alcohol on his breath i mean who lets there 15 year old son drink?! "I-i didnt lie to you..."i lie again slap! "Your lying againg!!" 

He tries to hit me again but i move away and grab his hand "you dick!" " No your the dick im sick of you! You shouldn't treat anyone like this! You weren't like this before so why now huh?" Tears are in my eyes trying not to fall blurring  my vision. I feel him push me hard i hit my back off the wall,i groan.

" Now you listen hear you will do as i tell you! Got it?!" He growls  i shake my head no im done playing the victim. I see him reach for something but i dont know what it is until i feel him hit me over the head with a beer bottle i feel the blood dripping down but i ignore it.

" No...im not your puppet...im done you can hurt me and do whatever but im already dead and soon you will be too" i say he looks confused untill he sees the spare gun i stole from olivia. He gulps  "bells bella you know i was only joking right?" He says as he tries to take on step forward but i shoot the lamp next to him to scare him. I dont care if mr and mrs jones hears for all i care they can call the police. "Okay baby come on dont be stupid" " i am not your baby" i snap my hands are shaking but i hold a good grip on the gun.

I hear his parents running up the stairs and yelling to see if were okay and asking whats going on. " Tell them your okay dont say anything else! " i say he nods as he keeps looking at the gun pointing at him "mom dad i-im okay...bellas just gone crazy help!!" I shoot his leg and he screams in pain "i told you!" I hear mrs jones yelling at mr jones to call the police but i ignore all that. I look at his leg and see  its bleeding a lot "tie  a piece of cloth around the wound to stop the bleeding" i say he does and intently sighs in relief. "Why afe you doing this ill leave you alone i wont hurt yoh ever again please " "you need to be tort a lesson you need to know how i feel everyrime y-you and everyone else r-raped me" i say

Olivias prov 

I hear my phone going off and see its nick  i answer it, "hello" "liv theres shots fired at the jones residents on west 92nd street the dad says thats his boy is being  held hostage by his girlfriend"

"Okay im on my way" i hang up and quick grab my bullet prof vest and call lucy to babysit danielle. And quickly go to my car and drive to the site. Im met my Amanda and nick and the squat team. "Okay update whats going on?" I ask 

"The boys been shot in the leg but nothing else has hapoened they are in the game room which is in the middle on the houe so there no windows to get a look inside, they are both 15 years old." Nick says " do we know theyre names?" "Thats the thing liv its bella and james" amanda says. And my faace goes plae "okay lets get her out before she does something stupid" the all nod. We go inside and up the stairs. We all have our guns ready i just hope she doesnt do anything stupid. "Bells...open the door you dont have to do this" i say 

"H-he needs to feel the pain i felt each time he raped me!"i hear her yell "baby girl listen to me okay dont do this its not worth it" 

" Y-your r-right...," i hear her say "just put he gun down and open the door please?"

Annabells prov 

" Just put the gun down and open the door please?"  Should i? Should i let him go again...maybe i should.

I put the gun down and go over to the door as i put my hand on the handle,"you stupid idiotic bitch" i hear james say from behind me i quickly turn around to see him with the gun in his hands. It all goes fast one minute im looking into his eyes and the next im shot down on the floor. Olivia amanda and nick break downthe door and run in. God it hurts so much. 

I feel my eyes closing. "No baby girl dont close your eyes stay awake for me baby girl stay awake!" I hear olivia say as i slowly close my eyes "i-im sorry" i say as everything goes black.