Bad day just got worse

Annabells prov 

Ive been thinking starting to call olivia mom i mean ive been adopted for about 3 months now and i should of started before jow but i just dont know. The sound of my name being called by miss robters  bring me out of my transe.

"What did you say miss roberts?" I look at her as the whole glee except for santana laughs. "I was just asking you when are you gonna perform your solo for this weeks asignment? You know the one about regret?" My cheeks are now bright red with embarrassment "um y-yeah that um ill perform its tomorrow "she nods and goes talking about whatever she always talk about.

The bell goes saying its time for next lesson . Man this day has been is going slow! Atleast i missed my first lesson this morning because of....well you know.

I go out of the choir room and to my locker. I was putting my books into my locker when the football team comes up to me. "Um can i help you?" I look at them. "Yeah we was wondering what razer are the best to use?" One of them says the rest of the team laugh. So my secret is really out! I ignore the jocks and close my lock and try to walk away but two of them get in my way.

" hey lady cuts alot he was talking to you!" I roll my eyes pretending that none of this is hurt me "aw whats wrong upset that your secret shame is out...hey how about we take a look at those scares huh" they say as they try to roll up my sleeve but i jerk my arm away.  "Just leave me alone you freaks!" I yell

"Oh so were the freaks? At least we use razers for what they are for and not for cutting your skin to make everyone feel sorry for you!" I was just about to hit one of them when "hey leave her alone!" A voice a says. I turn towards where the voice came from to see santana and some boy i think i saw him in glee club before but i dunno. "Or what you see were stronger than both of you" one of the jocks say.

"Or else i go tell coach beast that all of you failed your maths test and faked the results you gave her in order to stay on the team what do you think she'll do when she finds out huh" the boy next to santana says with a smirk. The football team walks off but as they walk one of them turns around

"Your lucky this time british freak but when you dont have your body guards we will get you...oh and santana if you keep hanging around with her your reputation will be gone and youll be nothing but a glee kid" and with that they was gone. I grab my backpack that fell on the floor and start walking away with tears coming down my face.

"Hey wait up" santan yells. I turn around and see her and the boy run up to me "just leave me alone please" "bella you know i cant do that not after what happened this morning!" Santana says "what happened this morning?  The boy asks curiosily. "None of your business freakenteen" i say what when im upsetset or nervous i insult people leave me alone. "Bella! James and i are only trying to be nice and to help you!" Santana says oh so thats name. 

"I dont need your sympathy okay? Now please i wanna be alone!" I say as i run out of the school doors and out onto the car park. My vision is blurred due to the tears in my eyes just waiting for the chance to spill. I hear james and santana yelling but i ignore them. I hear a car horn but by the time i see the cat coming it was too late. I hit the ground and the last thing i remember james holding my hand and saying everything is okay and then everything went black.

Olivias prov 

"Okay so the pimp weve been tracking has got now 3 more teenage girls around the ages of 14-15" nick says. "Cant we just you know catch him in the acted of buying the girls " amanda asks. "Weve tried hes clever he goes into another country and buys them so we have no jurisdiction to charge him" i say. The ringing of my phone catches everyones attention . I look at it huh don't knowthis number. I click answer and hold it to my ear. "Hello olivia Benson speaking.." "hello miss Benson im sorry to tell you this but your daughter annabell has been in a car accident and is in hospital" the women syas. My whole world is crashing down i swollo the lump in my throat

"H-how? Wait is she okay?!" I panick as everyone in the squad room stares at me. "Shes got a broken leg and wrist and a miner concussion but oher than that shes fine" i relax a bit "w-what hospital?" "St Marys" she says "okay be right there!" I says as i hung up and grab my jacket and purse. "Liv everything okay?"fin asks

I shake my head no " bellas been in a car accident i dont even know how shes supposed to be in school!!" I scream . Everyones eyes widen. "Is she okay?" Amanda ask wih concern in her voice.

"Shes got a broken leg and wrist and a miner concussion" i say as i grab my car keys. "Liv you can't drive after you just found out bella has been in a car accident!" Nick says "what else can i do?!" I say

" Ill drive you " Amanda says i just nod cause all im think about is bella. We arrive at the hospital 15 minutes later thanks to the stupid traffic! I run tothe reception desk and ask what room bella is in. They tell me and we go to her room.

We finally arrive at her room. I open the door and i am met by two teenagers next to bellas bed.i recinises santana but i dont know the boy. "Miss Benson im so sorry about bella we tried to tell her to move but it was too late" santana crys.

"It's fine santana..h-has she woken up yet?"i say as i sit down next to her."yeah she um woke up and asked about you..but then she fell back to sleep." the boy says i nod my head and take ahold of annabells hand and cures it with my thumb. 

" Im gonna get some coffee do you want any liv?" Amanda asks i shake my head no "do you two want anything to drink?" Amanda asks santana and the boy. "Ill take a water what about you james?" Santana says " um may i please have a hot chocolate" the boy i know now is called james says. She nods and leaves.

" What was bella doinh outmof school anyway?" I ask santana  and james the two of look at eachother "um s-some jocks were making fun of her because the whole school found out that she um cuts.." santana says looking down. I sigh and just look at Annabell. Why does everything that is bad happen to her. After what seems like ages since someone talked a voice breaks the silence.

"M-mom?" A weak voice says i look up and see annabell looking down at me.shes finally called me mom! Im so happy  "Hey baby girl...you okay?" I ask with a small smile on my face. " my head hurts....what happened i didnt get told when i woke up before..," she says.

"You got hit by a car sweet pea and you blacked out..," she groans "great...n-now theres another thing  kids at s-school can make fun off." A tear goes down her face I wipe it away "shh its okay.." it breaks my heart to see her cry. I look at jamesand santana to see if they want to say anything. 

"Hey bells" santana says " h-hey san" she says "i got your backpack that you dropped when you got hit.." annabells nods "t-thank you..."she says. " Hey bella can i be the first to sign your casts.."james says with a smile on his face as he tries to lighten the mood. She gives a weak smile and then nods"okay but do-dont put anything inappropriate on thrre freakenteen" she says. He pouts "aw but now i dont know what to write "he says and she laughs and hits him playfully"ow he i was kidding.." he says. Me and santana laugh at the two of them. " I think were seeing a new couple forming "santana whispers in my ear. " I think so too" i whisper back.

Amanda comes back with thr drinks, wr laughed and talked for a bit before everyone starts to leave. Santana and james say there goodbyes and so does amanda as shes taking them home. Then there me and annabell left. I havent stopped smiling since she called me mom. I think she noticed "why you smiling like a freak on happy pills"she jokes i chuckle " because im just happy your okay and that you you finally called me mom...." i say now its her time to smile "well you are my mom...." she says " love you baby girl "

"I love you too mom "she yawns. "Go to sleep sweetie" she nods and close her eyes. This day has been eventful for he both of us i close my eyes too and drift off into a peaceful sleep with a smile on my face.