Meeting the twins

Annabells prov

" woahhhh woaahh!!!" Issac screams and cries thankfully Tallyn isnt crying and is in olivias arms. "Shhhh come on issac sshhh baby boy come on..," i rock him back and forth. " is he hungry?" Olivia asks i shake my head "no they were both just fed uh can you get me his dummy please?" She nods and gets it out of my bag "here you go" she passes it to me, i place it into his mouth and his cries quieten down. "Thanks"

" Welcome baby girl" i sigh and look down at Issac "what you thinking about baby girl?" " just how i wanna be the best mom to Tallyn and Issac and i dont want them to feel like there a mistake..." I look up "they wont feel like that bells i promise"

" oh is Katniss and Santana still coming today to visit?" She asks I nod my head "yeah i texted them and they said they should be here in about an hour" i place Issac back into his crib this and liv does the same with Tallyn. "I better change into something more appealing to look at" i joke "yeah you do kind look rough" she jokes i playfully hit her "hey!" I giggle. I get up out of bed and grab some clothes from my bag. "I'll be right back will you be okay with these two?" I bite my lip "yes ill be fine" i kiss Issacs head and then Tallyns "i love you guys" i go out and get change

As im getting change i hear my phone go off i look at it and see santana has texted me.
S-hey hey we'll be there in about 10 minutes how you feeling?"
A-like a shark ripped me into a millon piece and i had to be stapled back together
S-ouch well were bringing your favourite flavour ice cream to help
A-Yay!! Ice cream :) now i gotta go back to my sleeping twins x

I put my phone into my pocket and go back to my room, i look over at Issac and Tallyn and see that they're both still sleeping and sigh in relief. "Oh bella fin texted and said that he'll bring danielle down to see the twins" "okay"

Olivia comes over to me and hugs me "what was that for?" I ask as i pull away " you just look like you needed a hug" she replies and hugs me again, i hug back.

(10 minutes later)
I hear a knock on the door " come in " i whisper/yell hoping i dont wake up the Issac and Tallyn. The door opens and they both come in "Awwwwwwww they are so so so cute!!!!!!" They both yell "shhhh!" But its too late Tallyn and Issac starts to cry. UGH! "Omg were so sorry" katniss says.

I pick up Tallyn first and then get Olivia to put Issac in my oher arm "deep in the meadow under the willow...a bed of grass a soft green pillow, lay down your head and close your eyes and when again they open the sun will rise. Here its safe,here its warm.. here the daisies guard you from every harm,here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true here is the place where I love..you" i sing and thankfully they both stop crying and are just staring up at me. "Well since they're awake do you wanna hold them?" I say with a little annoyance in my voice.

" yeah please" they both say i place Issac in Katniss's  arms and Tallyn in Santanas "protect the head please.." i say they nod and do that. "So what are they're names did you call them what we said or not?" Santana asks " they are called Tallyn Louise Benson and Issac oliver Benson "  i say

"Yay we named your children!" Katniss says excitedly i smile a little. "They are so cute Tallyn looks so much like you" santana says "yeah i know, now wheres my ice cream?" I ask "here" Katniss hands it to me and i start eating it. "Bells slow down your gonna get a brain freeze" olivia says " ive been through labor i think i can handle a brain freeze mom"

"Woaahh" ahhh will the crying ever end?! "I think someone wants their mommy" santana says as she passes me Tallyn who instantly stops crying once shes in my arms "so which one is the oldest out of the two?" "Issac is 3 minutes older than Tallyn" i say as i play with her hand. "Aw thats gonna be so cute cause then he'll be able to be a protective big brother!" Katniss says smiling. Huh never thought of that.

"Im gonna go meet fin and danielle outside you'll be okay by your self's right?" Olivia asks "yes mom we'll be fine i know how to look after my kids" i joke "i know i was just checking" she kisses my head and then leaves.

"Guys i wanna ask you something" i say the look at me "well i wanna know if you two wanna be the god mothers to Tallyn and Issac, like Katniss will be Issacs god mother since she was the one who named him and santana be Tallyns...what you say?" I ask they think for a moment " of course well be there god mothers bells!" Santana hugs me "be careful" i point to Tal "yeah sorry" she kisses tallyns head "sorry T.." " its okay" i say in a baby voice and they both start laughing.

" aww look Issac is smiling at me!" I look over at Issac and see he is smiling "san take a pic" Katniss says, she does "you gotta send me that please" i say she nods. "Ooo how about we out issac in your arms too and me and katniss will take a picture of all three of you" i nod my head yeah.

Issac is placed into my free arm and i look at santana and katniss and smile whilst holding my beautiful creations.

" say 'new mother'" i roll my eyes and smile "new mother" they take the picture. The door opens again and dani runs in with liv  behind "dani stop running" liv says but she doesnt listen  "can i see the babies?!" She scream and jumps up and down "if you be quiet then ill let you hold them.." she instantly stop "okay" she whispers. "Go sit on the chair okay" she nods and sits on the chair.
I put Tallyn in the crib thing whilst i place Issac in danis arms and kneel besides here "now put your arm under his head to protect it" "okay"she does just that "wow hes pretty. Hey there baby im dani im gonna be your auntie and we'll play all the time you me and your sister" shs whispers, olivia santana and katniss aws. I smile and so does dani.

"Whats his name?" " Issac" i reply " thats a funny name" she giggles i pick him back uo and place him in he crib, and then pick Tallyn up and put her in danis arms. "She looks like you" dani says " thanks" " bella even though youve got your own babies will i always be your little princess ?" She asks i smile "yes you will always be my little princess " i kiss her head.

I lay Tally down in the crib and hug dani. Through out all the crap in my life this is one of the most amazing days ever and i will never take that for granted.

A/n
So what do you think hope you enjoyed it
Chloe xx