Welcome home

(Next day)

Olivias prov 

The doctor came in this morning while bella was still asleep sayung she can go home.im packing everything up ready. "Liv what time is it?" I hear a sleepy voice asks "its 11 am sweetie the doctor came in earlier and said that you can go home"

She smiles "yes!" I chuckle. " Wait wheres dani?" " Oh amanda came last night and took her home when you was asleep." " Oh..." I finish packing "so ill go tell the doctor were ready to go and then you just have to get checked over and then we can go " i go and tell her doctor.

(Time skip to time to leave) 

" So heres your medication and you can go" i take annabell medications and put it in my bag. "Thanks" "welcome now i dont want you doing p.e or anything physical for next month you gotta heal properly." Annabell sighs in annoyance because her glee club is going to sectionals and she has a dane solo plus a normal solo so. "Okay..." she moans. I wheel her our of the hospital and help her into the car. 

I put the wheel chair back and go to the car. " you ready?" "Yeah" i start the car up and drive off. 

(Time skip home)

I open her car door and help her out "thanks..." she says " your welcome" i close the door and lock it. We go into the aapartment building. She stops and looks at me "this is gonna take forever to climb up these stairs " " ill help you "  she sighs snd starts to climb the stairs slowly.

We finally get to our apartment door and go inside. "Welcome home!!!!" Amanda nick fin dani santana and katniss yell. I look at Annabell and she has a smile on her face, thank god shes not upset. "Welcome home sweet pea" amanda hugs annabell and she winces "oh sorry i forgot" " its fine"

Annabells prov 

I smile amanda lets go of me and i go over to katniss and santana. " We were so worried A" ssantana says "hey it wasnt my fault" i defend myself " true " they both hug me  gently. "Guys i wanna tell you something..."  they nod "Mom im gonna go to my room okay?" Liv says okay. I go to my room katniss and santana follow i close my door and sit on my bed. "I wanna tell you something thats really hard to say" "what is it" Katniss says " i-im pregnant...."

" WHAT?! YOU CHEATED ON JAMES HOW COULD YOU!!! Santana yells i start to tear up "i didnt cheat on james....hes the father and no i didnt have sex...i was raped" "What?..."Sanatna and katniss say insync "i-i said james raped me...."  i bite my lip and close my eyes to stop my tears falling.

" bella im so sorry for yelling at you i cant imagine what your going through" santana hugs me i put my head in her neck and sniffle " its fine.." "were here for you bells" Katniss says i look up and give her a small smile "thanks.....i just wanted you guys to know before i start to show" they both nod "how far along are you?" I shrug "i dont know i find out at my appointment in 2 weeks" 

" Are you gonna keep it?"katniss asks suddenly "i-i dont know to be honest i dont wanna abort it or give it up for adoption but i dont wanna keep him or her and be remind of what james did to me you know?" " Well if you do keep it do you want it to be a girl or a boy" "either as long as theyre healthy but im secretly hoping for a boy" i smile a bit. "Ooo can i name him if you have a boy and santana  canname it if its a girl" i nod "sure."

(Time skip everyones left danis asleep and liv and annabell are on the couch cuddling and watching a movie)

"Hey mom.." "mmm" she replys keeping her eyes focused on the tv " i-i know what i wanna do with my baby.." she purses the tv and looks at me "what do you  wanna do bell?" I take a deep breath, i look down "i-i wanna um i-i wanna keep it....i mean its still my baby and i wanna show james that even though he got me pregnant im still gonna keep it and love it" i say "please dont kick me out once the baby is born" she puts her fingers under my chin and lifts it up " im not gonna do that and im proud of you" she kisses the top of my head.

" Thank you for being supportive" i say "i will always be supportive bells" i smile

"So what do you think you'll name him or her " she asks "well i told katniss that she can name it if its a boy and santana if its a girl they was already thinking of baby names in my bed room...my favourite ones are Noel for a boy and Ocean for a girl" liv smiles "i like them ones too" 

I cuddle into her more " i love you mom" "i love you too bella" we both fall asleep