only if you promise to...

(Thats james btw ^)

Annabells prov

"Annabell sweetie wake up" i groan in response. I open my eyes to see im in a hospital bed, im hooked up to wires and i have an oxygen mask on. I lift up the mask "w-what happened?" My voice is kind weak, i look around to see liv sitting in a chair with danielle on her lap "you had a panic attack and blacked out once you found your having twins"
"O-oh...a-are are t-they okay?" I ask in panick. "Yes they are both completely find theres no need to worry" i sigh in relief "however this was a close call you need to keep your stress levels down in order to keep your babies healthy"

I nod my head "ill try.." "good now you can leave here in 2 hours i just wanna keep an eye on you first" she says and then leaves. "Whats wrong with bella livie?" Dani asks "she just worried too much thats all" "bells! No more worrying"dani warned. I laugh at how cute she is "okay dani.."

" um m-mom..." i look at her "yeah bells?" I bite my lip before talking "i was think um a-about letting james know a-about me having twins..." i look down

" if you want to baby girl" i nod my head "then okay"

2 hours pass and im aloud to go, thank god by the way, we go to the car and drive home. Once we get home liv tells me to lie down on the couch and rest. "Mom i feel fine i dont need to lie down ive been doing that for the last 2 hours.." i moan "the doctor said to rest so im telling you to rest" uh! I give up. I lie on the couch and sigh "happy now?" I ask annoyed "very,moody"she kisses my head.

Dani lies next to me and we cuddle into eachother. My phone goes off and i see i have 5 texts from katniss.
K-bella how did it go? x
K-bells answer your phone x
K-im starting to get worried xx
K-annabell!
K-annabell benson answer your phone now!!or i saw to god i will kilk you.

Damm! I better text her back..

A-sorry K i was at the hospital I blacked out once i found out what im having.

Five seconds later i get a reply.
K-ooo what you having?! And r u okay xx
A-im fine now thanks and im having a boy...
K-yes!!! I knew it! Oo now i get to name him <3
A-wait theres more...I'm also having a girl.
K-what how?! Is it gonna be a heshe?
I roll my eyes shes not always the smartest.

A-no katniss im having twins!
K-oh that makes more sense... so two kids wow
A-i know...im gonna tell james tomorrow im gonna visit him..
K-you sure i mean he doesnt deserve to know... xx
A-im sure look ive gotta go bye
I turn off my phone say i dont get anymore texts.

(Next morning at the jail where james is)
" you sure you want to do this?" Olivia asks " yeah he should know after all they are his kids..." "if your sure" i nod my head. We go to the visiting hall and wait.

I can feel myself begin to shake..oh god i shouldnt of came here. Im too scared,i stand up "i-i cant d-do this.." i hear the door open and I turn around to see him come in. "Bella..bella im so sorry for shooting you a-and raping you and beating you i shouldnt of im so so so sorry."he says as he walks up to me.

" i-its okay.."i whisper "james you remember when i sent you the letter telling you im pregnant?.." he nods his head "y-yeah about that im so sorry...i was so stupid" i take a deep breath in and breath out "well i-i went to see what im having yesterday and...t-they told me im having twins..." " twins?" He has worry in his voice." yeah twins...a boy and a girl" he sits down and puts his head in his hands "your telling me that im gonna have two kids?! Fuck" he slams his hands down onto the table. Liv looks at him and then me.

"Wait how-how are you gonna pay for them? How are you gonna look after them" "i-ive got liv to help me and i-im gonna get a part time job after school to help pay for what they need.." i reply " let me help you! Ive got some money from my parents saved up you should use it for the kids its the least i can do..please" i look at liv and she shrugs. "I-i dont know.." "please.." he begs "okay but only a little not all of it..," i say he nods

" w-will i ever get to you know meet them?" I bie my lip i havent thought about that, i know he raped me but hes still there dad i dont want them to grow up thinking that there dad dont love them.

" bells.." i snap back into reality " huh?" I look at liv "i said whatever you decide i wont be mad so do you want him to see them once they afe born" i sigh and look james straight in the eye "you can see them once they are born and on there birhday but i want you to promise me that you won't mention that your there father..." he looks hurt that i dont want them to know hes there father but relived that hes aloud to see them.

"So what do i say if they ask who i am.." i gulp "you say that your there uncle...." "but what if they ask about there father? Dont they deserve to knos that im there father?" " you dont deserve to even be in there lives so be thankful im letting you...just promise you wont mention anything about our past or how your there father okay?" He nods.

"Good" i stand up, liv follows me and we go to the door and wait for the cop to open it. "Bella....i still love you" "you've never lived me james if you did you wouldn't of done any of this" the cop opens the door thing and we go out leaving james there.

We gt to livs car and i break down. God i was so scared...that was the hardest thing I have ever done. "You did good baby girl" liv hugs me and rub small circles on my back. "I was so scared of seeing him...i was so scared" i mumble into her "i know you were i know" she kisses my head, then shuts my door and goes to the driver side.

I rub my baby bump thats been showing more and more. "I love you guys...i will always will no matter how you both came into my life.." i sniffle and close my eyes.

I sure hope i made the right decision.