I have to what??

Annabells prov 

"Shes better but we wanna keep her here because we found cuts on her stomach and scars on her wrist we wanna refer here to a mental health ward" a voice says "a mental health ward are you crazy!! She wont be able to take that she need her friends she needs us" a fiminular voice says

"Im sorry but thats our dissison and there nothing left to discuss" the voice says bring me out of my transe.  I look around to see my doctor, liv,kames and katniss...wait katniss? Oh yeah now i remember we made up. No one has noticed that im awake yet so i stay quite.

"Doctor cant she come home with me i can help here im her mother for god sake she'll listen to me not like the nurses and doctors on the ward" liv says "im sorry miss Benson but thats final now if you excuse me if got other patients to see,the nurses will be here soon to take her"and off she went

"P-please dont make me go....mommy d-do something"i cry once the doctor leave..they look at me surprised probably because they didnt know I was awake.

"Im trying baby girl im trying but it might be good for you,you do need help"she says softly as she holds my hand. I close my eyes trying to keep the tears from falling. Why does everything bad happen to me!!!! I hate my life. 

Katniss and James come over to my other side and try to say things to make me feel better but it doesn't work . I cant believe ive got to go to a mental health ward.

After a minute or two the door open  and two male nurses dressed in light blue come  in with a wheelchair cause obviously i cant exactly walk on a broken leg."miss annabell Benson were here to take you now" my breathing starts to get harder and i start to scream at them "no leave me alone!!!!!!" Olivia picks me up and put me into the wheelchair.

"No!!!don't make me go!" I cry as they start to wheel me away "no!!!!" This cant be happening my whole life is crashing down. Why me why me??

A/N

Hey i know its short but hope you enjoy 

Chloe xxxx