Its okay your safe

Olivias prov 

Its thursday and bella decided that she wanted to come to work with me. Its the first time she's been out since she got home i decided to keep her off school this week. I grab my car keys off the counter "bells come on lets go im already late"i yell. 

2 seconds later she comes out "its kinda hard to get change with a broken leg and wrist oh and its hard to open the door when your in a fucking wheelchair" she snaps "hey watch your language little lady" i warn

"Sorry...its just wanna be out of this stupid thing its only cause ive got a broken wrist as well that i cant use cruches..." she sighs "come lets go im late oh and everyone wants to see you" I push her towards the door.

Once we got to the car i helped her in and closed her door. After 5 minutes of silence whilst we drive through the streets bella speaks up" Mom..." "yeah baby girl" i say keeping my eyes on the road. "If someone kid comes in today to you know talk can i help you...like ask them questions or comfort them?" I look at her as we stop at the traffic lights "annnabell i dont think that'll be a good idea you know your still getting nightmares...and plus i dont think cragen will let you" she looks at me "but please i-i wanna help! I wanna help kids that h-have been through what ive been through"

" I dont know maybe...."i say as the light turns green and start driving again. We finally arrive at the precinct. We go in and i go straight to my desk. "Liv 5 year old girl beaten badly we think she was sextually abused. She wonder in here by her self in a dirty old dress that looks like its ment to be for a 2 year old,she hasnt told us her name or where she lives."fin tells me "Okay where is she?"i ask

"In there amanda kepted her busy by drawing pictures with her" i nod my head i was about to go in "wait!"i turn to see bella pushing her self over to me. "Bella your not coming in with me" "but.....fine i wont but if she doesnt talk to you im coming in" she says "okay whatever" i say as i go in passing amanda as she goes out.im met by a drak brown hair girl with big brown eyes. God she looks so vulnerable 

"Hey sweetie im olivia can you tell me your name?"i say as i sit down next to her she looks up at me but doesnt say anything and then goes back to drawing. "What you drawing? She pushes the picture towards me. I look at it and see two girls one big and one small they are both crying"Who are they honey?" She points to the small on"t-thats me.." she says yes shes finally talking. "And whos that"i point to the big one "thats sissy" i nod my head "whats her name?" "Poppy.." she says looking up at me. "And whats your name?" "Danielle..." "well thats a pretty name can you tell me why are you and poppy sad Danielle? "

She shakes her head no and puts down her crayon "why cant you sweetie?" She starts to tear up "i-i want my mommy!" She cries slowly backing away from me "its okay im not gonna hurt you...wheres your mommy Danielle?" "In heaven..." I hear the door open i look around to see bella come in. Why doesn't she listen to me! "Bella what are you doing?!"i whisper she ignores me and pushes her self over to Danielle who is looking more scared.

"Hi danielle im annabell but you can call me bella okay?" I see danielle nod."if i tell you a secret will you tell me yours?" Bella asks "o-okay.." danielle says.

Annabells prov 

"Come here you can sit on my lap if you want.."i say ignoring the looks i got from olivia. Danielle stands up and slowly walks over to me i put out my arms and lift her onto my lap. God shes well light. She puts her head on my shoulder. "Okay well my secret is that when im sad or upset i hurt my self...and that when i was little the people i lived used to do bad things to me.. whats your secret?"

She starts to shake. "Its okay danielle...dont be scarec your safe no one will hurt you not when im here..."  she looks at me "y-y-you talk funny" she says quietly i laugh a little "yeah i guess i do huh"i joke i see her smile.

"So can you tell my your secret please?" "Daddy,he hurts me and poppy..." " where does her hurt you and poppy dani?"i ask using the nickname i made for her. "Down there..." she says with tears forming "i promise he wont do it again" she nods and hugs me i hug back. There was a tap on the glass and olivia goes out. " Everything is okay.." i say

Olivias prov 

I go out and im met by an annoyed looking cragen. I know what hes gonna say so before he could say anything i speak up. " before you say anything i know. I told her to stay out i told her she couldnt go in but she didnt listen"

"She could of jeopardised the whole case!"he yells "i know but she didn't! Thats the important thing.she got the confessio  out of danielle" i say sticking up for bella

"Yeah but what if it didnt work huh? What if she destroyed our whole case by just going in there and scaring the poor kid" i just nod  head " i know i know okay. But atleast we got what we needed and it doesnt matter how"  he goes back into his office. I sigh bella why did you have to do that.

I look through the glass to see her pushing her self around the room with danielle riding on her lap laughing her head off i smile. I watch as bella put danielle down and tell her something and then come out. "Hey whats up?" I ask

"Um nothing what was all that about" she questions "nothibg you know you shouldn't of done that right" she nods "i know...hey mom" "yeah baby girl" she bites her lip "i was wondering maybe if you agre cause she has no where else to go and i dont want her to go into a home...maybe dani could stay with us" i look at her 

" I dont know bella" "come on please she trusts me mom i know she wont be better of in a home and plus you said that you maybe adopt another child and this is your chance to see what its like with 2 kids" she says with puppy dog eyes "ill think about it" "fine..." 

Maybe danielle could stay with us.

A/N

Hey guys what do u think should danielle stay with them or should liv say no comment below

Chloe xx