New friend

Annabells prov 

It takes me a while to clean my self up before i go to lesson even though Ive missed most of it. I honestly am regretting what i have done, ive broken my promise that i gave to Amanda and Olivia and if they....no when they find out ill be out on the streets or worse in another orphanage.... i finally cleaned up all the blood when a girl walks in she looks around my age. She didnt notice me until she was infront of the mirror. "Oh hello i didnt think anyone was in here shouldn't you be in class?"

" i could ask you the same thing" i say coldly because I just wanna be left alone. She turns and looks at me. I have to admit shes kinda pretty. "Ive got a bathroom pass im aloud to be here. What about you " she says very nicely even though I haven't been so  nice to her. "I-i" i sigh and look down" i just need a place to be alone...." she turn sympathetic and asks me if im okay.

Should i tell her? I mean she could be the only thing that ill have to a friend. All these thoughts are going round in my head its only when she taps my arm i snap out of it. "Y-y-yeah i-im fine i-ive gotta go" i was about to go when she stops me. "Your sure your okay? I could help maybe if your in trouble or anything im here. Ive never actually seen you around here um are you new?" I nod my head not wanting to talk. "Im katniss like from the hunger games only i dont have a sister named primrose or a boyfriend named peeta" she says i couldn't help but laugh a little.

"So whats your name then?" Katniss asks i still cant believe shes called katniss though. "Im annabell but please call me anything but that i hate my name" "why i like it?" "Cause it was my moms middle name and it just reminded that Im here and not her..." I say and look at her to see her reaction. "Oh im sorry....." "nah its fine dont worry  about it its fine "  she sighs and nods. 

" so are you gonna tell me whats wrong and why you are in here alone when you should be in class?" Isshake my head no " bella come on just tell me where friends right?" Friends? We've only just met and shes calling me her friend wow.....i-ive never had a friend. "I guess" you guess god bella just say yes before she walks off and you'll have no one. "Well tell me please"

" fine  im in here because.....because of santana okay? Sh-she and her friends were making fun of me and hitting and kicking me...i just need to be alone....." she nods her head. "So your in here because of bullies?! God bella i would of thought you'd be in class show them they don't scare you " "well you've only known me for 5 minutes so..." i say quietly " true but within that 5 minutes i knew that yoir the kind of girl who can stick up for what she believes in or can fight against the bullies " "well sorry to disappoint you katniss"  i say sharply she was taken back on the way i spoke. " sorry...your right i should of stuck up to them...katniss i just don't know what to do..i just feel so alone and like no one cares." "I care.." she cares??? Wow..." lets just get out of here it'll be lunch soon and the bathrooms get kinda busy"

I nod and we go out.  we was just going down the hall when..

" Hey brit brat why weren't  you in class did you go to find a place to kill yourself?" Great thats all i need santana!

"Santana stop being a bitch and just leave her alone!"  I hear katniss say i smile at her to say thanks for sticking up for me. " oh look who we have here katniss hadley! Why dont you just go running off to the reaping huh?" Santana says and her friends laugh god i hate them so much. "Listen dont make fun of her just because shes protecting me okay? Just leave her alone! Or you'll be crying your self to sleep " I say and i look at santana " and why would i do that newbie you see i run this school and you think your life is hell now just wait untill tomorrow"  and then she walks off with her little group following.

Me and katniss both sigh in relief. "Thanks for sticking up for me" i say as i look at her "me you were the who was a total badass"she says we both laugh.  "So you coming to lunch?" I shake my head "im not hungry..." its not a lie i wasn't hungry but it was because i was full of fear. " okay well how about you come withme to the cafeteria with me so you won't be alone" i agree and off we went.

The next couple of hours go by quickly and before i knew it, it was home time. I get all my stuff and go down the hall and go outside. Justwhen i hear my name being called i turn to see my only friend katniss. "Hey katniss whats up?" "I just forgot that i didn't get your phone number" oh shit i cant tell her i don't have a phone ill be he laughing stock of the school not that im not already. 

"Um actually ive lost it sorry.." i feel bad for lying but oh well.."oh well maybeif you give me your address we could hang out sometime?" I was about to speak when i hear a car horn i turn around to see Olivia thank god she came when she did. " ive gotta go my um rideis her.." "okay bye" she hugs me i hug back and go over to whrre where olivia has parked and get in.

"New friend huh?" She says whilst smiling "yeah you could say that" i wave good by to katniss as we leave. Other than that bitch santana and her friends and me cutting my self  ive had a good day. Hanging out with katniss and having fun. I could get used to having a friend