Prologue

I hold before me a doll...a rag doll you could say...I was holding it close to me shaking with fear from the man before me....blood.....all I could see on him was blood...tears rolls down my checks out in the daylight, a house from behind on fire, with the wind flowing my hair....the man crouch down as I step back as I was about to brake into a run till he grab my arm with a tight grip, he felt like iron metal....,"...well well...so your the little mix maggot....", maggot....that word was stuck in my head lost in mind not sure of what I should do, in a matter of second I saw darkness after I holler with all my might and felt my body collapse.

I jumped and woke up from that same dream I've been having for the last eight years that never left my mind since, I rub my head as the sun shine across my face, I'm not a big fan of the sunlight but I do love the day time so I get used to, as I rubbed my eyes to keep my self awake I there was a swing at the door in my room and my uncle stepped in with a warm smile, "well well I see your awake my dear.....", he said in his young voice, I smiled back as I put my long dark black hair in a pony tail, "hey uncle I see you still have the spell on you....", we both laugh to my joke, I got up looking out threw my window, uncle followed by my side knowing something is wrong, "dear is everything alright?....", he asks, I knew I could never hide, I let out a sigh and face him, "I guess...I'm just sad....did we have to move from New York?.....", he chuckles to my question as I was giving him a serious face, "dear we have this talk awhile ago, and my final answer was yes and besides I think it's for the best since your in training....", he said as he pats my head, "Uncle Louis I was fine from where I was and I miss my friends....", I said with a little rude tone, "young lady I have enough of this nonsense....look it's October and it's Halloween why don't you make friends from the first day of school?", I sighed to his question and just faced with the facts, I gave him a nod as he smiles once again at him, he hugged me as I hugged back, he was really like a father to me in so many whats....and he was the only family I had left, "now go get ready dear...your going to miss your bus!", he said with a light tone, he left my room once he closes the door behind him, "?! What?! Why didn't you wake me up early?!", I rushed to my bathroom as I got dress for school in the speed of light and grab my book bag and head straight down stairs.

Hi my name is Wick, Wicked Jones, funny huh?... Well its just how I'm name, now I know what your thinking about before, "why did she said I see you still have that spell on you?", well that I can explain, you see me and of course my uncle are not like other humans, or even human at all, well.....I would say we are not really human really, now reason my name is Wicked is...I'm a witch....just like mother...its hard to believe I know but it's true and I don't like it my self but its how I am, my mother was a witch and has been living for as long as my uncle can remember, they were the only two of there kind until something else was develop....a new creature I mean...., now for my father I don't know who he was...or what he was at all...my uncle forbids me to know any information about him, so I didn't push it, but I don't know why he made such a big deal but I tend to ignore it, its been years since I've been with my uncle and he never once told me about his past, and the only thing that's been hunting me was what happen 7 years ago, when the burning house started, it wasn't my home but....it was someone else, the figure....that dark shadow figure....I could never forget it, all can remember was see its sharp fangs and my screaming holler, we've been moving to place to place until we stopped at New York, me and my uncle stayed there for a couple of weeks for some of my training, until something came up and we had to move again, I started to get curious but just left it at that. I finish eating as I hugged my uncle good bye and left the house in a rush, he waves to me from behind as I waved back with a smile. I started to walk once I was half way down the block, I started to see a figure up ahead, I didn't have my glasses on since it was in my back so I just ignore as I looked down, but with all of a sudden that image...that same image from years ago appeared and I stop walking, I felt as if someone was staring at me...I then slowly turn to one of my sides and saw a man siting on a bench with a brown jacket, he wearing a Felt purple hat that didn't quite suit him, but something was different about this man but I just couldn't put my finger on it, he was staring back at me, I saw no emotion in his eyes, it was almost like he was taking my soul, in the next moment he nodded to me with a warm welcoming smile, but his his glow purple, I was staring into his eyes not knowing my surroundings I stood still not able to move as if I was stuck to the ground, in a matter of seconds someone bumped into me fall over me, I almost fainted from the fall but luckily my back pack broke my fall, the stranger was a woman who dropped all of her groceries everywhere, I looked back at the bench where the man was sitting but he was gone, it was like he just vanish, "oh! I'm so sorry dear I didn't see you there", the woman said, "um no it's not your fault I didn't see you my self", I said as I help her pick up the food all over the ground, I had her her bags as she smiles, "thank you so much, I'm Nelly you must be the new neighbor up ahead are you?", she asks, I nodded as I smiled back to her to reply, "yeah me and my uncle", her eyes widen in surprise "he's your uncle? my my he looks awfully young to be your uncle", she said, "he get s that a lot ma'am but hes really older than you think", I said back to her, we both laughs a little about my uncle as she started to take her leave, "well I hope I can invite you two to dinner one day, oh I have a nephew your age who goes to your school I hope you would meet him there!", she walked off home after I heard her talking about her nephew, I watch as I thought what her nephew, but I shook my head to go back to reality and broke into a fun, ("damn! I'm going to e late!"), I check my surroundings to check if anyone was near and burst into speed of light, look lets just face to the facts if I run normally I wouldn't have made in anyway so I'm always careful with my powers.

I made it to the school entrance and jump kicked the door to go inside, "SAFE!!!", I said out load, all the students from all to the others stared at me, I was frozen at that step and I felt embarrassed for what I did, ("so this is Bathory Middle huh?....well...this is a new start"), I walked down the hallway ignoring the embarrassment and head to my class where I can start a brand new day.