Chapter 11: Starting Today I Am Now The Damphyr's Protector And The New Enemy

A few months went by and it was already Winter by then, Vladimir did found out the truth of Mr.Otis and why he was there the first place and was still kinda freaked out by it and the surprising thing is that Ms.Nelly was ok with it, though I still haven't told him about who I am other than acting like a human, but I really did wanted to wait till my time is right, I went up to my locker grabbing my backpack as I saw the snow falling to the ground outside, I always did love the snow during this season plus the best part today was the last day for the holiday season. I then started grabbing all my books for studying over the winter brake, but before I close my locker a filmiler voice came up from behind me, "um Wick?", he said, I jumped as I turn behind me and saw Vladimir as he was blushing bright pink for once other than white or black, "?!...um Vlad you ok there?", I asked him, "y-yeah just feel...so warm...", I raise a eyebrow to his comment and notice his lips had glitter all over but not much,I then started to smile evily at him, "someone just had there first kiss by Meredith!!!" I scream a little, he tried to cover my mouth to try to keep me quiet, "shhhh! Are you trying to cause some problems for me?", he asked, I laughed as I moved his hands away, "no I'm just happy for you Mr.Happy-Go-Lucky", I said still luaghing as hard as hard as I can, "it's not funny...besides you haven't had your first kiss now have you?", he said grinning, 'And? I don't care for those type of things and besides no one would be intrested in me...your like me but your the lucky one", I said as I go back to my locker in a gloomy expression, ok maybe I was a bit jealous but it didn't mean anything , besides what I'm being put through right now I just don't think having a boyfriend now is just not good for me. I was about to take off the mirror that was instore on my door locker but I saw a figure that was aiming behind me outside of the school that was staring back at me, I froze for a moment as I examine the figure and knew who it was, she was smiling at me while the snow blow against him, I quickly turn to see him better but he was already gone, in just a few seconds he was gone, "um Wick what is it?", Vlad asked me, I turn back to him with my face almost as still as a rock, "um...nothing....I just thought I saw somthing out in the snow", I said to him, ("was that Isaiah?"), I thought to myself, I started to get dizzy a bit for some reason that it almost made me fall to the ground, luckily Vlad caught me before I hit the ground, "whoe there! Wick your not ok...look I'll take you home-", "NO!!!" I yelled at him, he jumped back that almost scared him almost half to death, "I...I don't want to go there....", I said to him, he then had a confuse look on his face, "why not? Won't your uncle be worried?", Vlad ask, "...no...um...is it ok if I come to your house for while?", I asked, Vlad thought it over a moment and nodded the next, he helped me up and hold onto my belonging as we left the school building, I had to keep Vlad away from my old house before he found out about it, the sherif case on the death of uncle was still unknown to the whole town, but after the month went by everyone forgot about it and move on, which was a bit harsh if I would say, we both started to walk through the snow storm as we see glimps of lights from his house up ahead, I started to get more dizzy and dizzier, and after that I suddenly collasps in the snow but all I could see was the snowy darkness.

"Is she going to be alright?", Ms.Nelly's voice asked, "yes, she'll live she just have a flew thats all but she will be fine, but I dout she will be able to move tonight....we'll just let her rest here and I'll call her uncle", I knew that voice anywhere, it was Otis.....of course he did told me he used to be a doctor in the past so it was a bit obvious, I manage to open my eyes to see where I were and I saw Ms.Nelly who look like shes been crying for hours now along with Vlad, Ms.Nelly notice me the second I tried to look away, she quickly kneel down to me by the side of the sofa and hugged me close, it made warm and safe....it was funny....I haven't felt like that in a long time, "thank god your awake! Vladimir had to carry you the rest of the way to the house...but how are you feeling?", she ask me, "I'm fine Ms.Nelly really", I told her, "ok...and please dear just call me Nelly....I'm just happy your alive...", and by the tone of her voice at that very moment it brought back memories from my past....the last moment I was with my father before his death.., I started to feel tears rolling down my face once again but started to freeze as well, Nelly started to get worried as she wipes away my tears, "is something wrong dear? Do you want anything?", she asked me once again, "um...you think you could make me hot coco please?", I asked her in the most kindly way as I could possible can, luckily she nodded and headed straight to the kitchen. I wanted to close my eyes again but an other shadow started to cover me again, I look up ans Vlad will with the redness within him, "h-hey", he stuttered, "hi......um thank you for helping me out there", I said to him, "it was nothing....but....what happen out there?....You seem fine ealier but now your stuck with a fever....", he said in a worry tone, I started to think this might be the perfect time to tell him everything that happen....but about my granfathers....I think I'll keep that bewteen me and them, "...um....Vlad....there...well...somethign I've been wanting to tell you for awhile now...", I said to him but in a low tone, "?...um what is it?", he ask, "....remember I told you I know your secret....and I promise I would never tell a soul about it to anyone else?...", I told him, "yeah?...What about it?", he ask once more, "...Vlad....I think it's time to be hounest with you....I'm not human....we're...some what same but different...", Vlad eyes widen as he steps away from me a little trying to stay calm for the most part, ".....what....what are you saying?....", he asked, 'Vlad I'm not an enemy, a spy, or anything like that....I'm....well at first.....I'm a witch....I can cast spells and also do the impossibles....its insane but its true.....", I said to him, Vlad just stood there and look at me as if I really lost my mind, I let out a groan and started to get pissed off, "LOOK FOR GODS SAKES I WASN'T LIKE THIS WHEN YOU TOLD ME WHAT YOU WERE!!!", I scream at him, Vlad expression chang at that moment as if I shout him threw the head, god I'm becoming more and more like Dorian now....a maniac.....,"looked away as I turn to face the sofa with my anger frustration, ".....and that just all too...I'm not just a witch.....I'm....a vampire as well...and to top it all in that I'm your protector.....its the propercy ok?....so...suck it up....", I said in a dissapointing way, all went silent as I finish my last sentance,though the next moment I didn't see coming, I felt arms wraping around my self asI felt my back was warmth that made me started to blush so much that it made my face numb, I try to look back but I had a hard time trying, (I'm sorry...), he whisper in my head, my eyes widen with surprise that Vlad was holding me close within her grasp, I felt happy some what but very surprise by this, so from then on I didn't move i jusst layed there by his comfort as I manage to put a smile on ny face, (I forgive you....).

Hours went by like minutes when I woke up, I was held tighter than before and still warm even from his cold touch, I turn to see his face that is now in a deep sleep and is at peace, I smiled as I try yo wiggle my way out of his arms and very slowly go over him to head to the kitchen, I luckily success amd notice the coco that was left on the countor with a notice attach to it:

Dear Wicked

I notice that you and Vladimir was sleeping and I didn't have the earge to wake you up so I left the coco here and its ok I cover it so it wouldn't be bad, me and Otis left to go get something for dinner for all of us, and....well Otis did told me something about 'what' you are...and I understand but I've never thought of seeing a witch in my life, but your still welcome here anytime, I just hope you two will be ok while we're gone, be safe

Love Nelly

I smiled at the note as I place to the side and started to warm up my coco, it still smelled fresh surprisingly, I turn on the micorwave and look back at the living room where Vlad was still sleeping, I smiled as watch him but for some reason the atmospher suddenly change, I froze for a moment and then turn to the micorwave and jumped with fright, "heh sorry, did I scare you?", the guy said, it was Isaish, how the heck did he get into the house?!, "W-What are you doing here? I mean how did you get in?", I asked him, "through your window, I saw you and I just wanted to see you", he said as he walks to the other side of the kitchen grabing a new bottle of blood wine, but as I watch him, it struck me....he was a vampire as well.....and all this time I couldn't even tell....I didn't know weather to go and wake up Vlad or fight him for answers of why he was actaully here, I lean against the wall and watch him as he pours some win in a glass that he lifted to drink, in some way he was gorguous, I couldn't lie about that, but the more I keep staring at him the more I notice his age, he look much old than what he say he was, and all I could know is that he might be in his one thousand's or something. It's kinda freaky, "....you don't seem surprise....yet you still stand here...I thoguht you run my dear....", he said griningly as he took a sip of his wine, "....why should I be scared?...", I asked, "....well I know you know my secret....but do you know why I'm here my flower?", he asked. He started to walk towards my direction as I try to scoot back as much as I can, the scent of cigaret snuck underneath my nose, it was strong but the smell started to get send shivers under my skin, and the next thing I knew he was close to my face as he lifted up my chin with his delicate finger as we met eye to eye and moves to my ear, "I'm here to claim you....even if I have to use force....", he said in a deeply scary tone, I started to tremble and felt dizzy, I wanted to scream by I couldn't....what type of vampire was he?....I felt his lips strolling down my neck as I started to fall from his cold stinging lips, I blush furiously whispered "Vladimir" under my breathe, within a second Isaiah moves back fast to the wall at them speed of light and suddenly vanish without a trace, I started to pant as Vlad rushed into the room with a worried expression in his face, "are you alright?!...", he asked and hold me in his arms, I couldn't help but hug back tightly, "y-yeah...I'm fine...", I said as the tears runs down my face. Something tells me that he wasn't a good friend of the family.