Chapter 3: Isaiah

I walked around the dance flow watching everyone having fun, eating, drinking, dancing, and more, I've never been to a party like this before... I was amazed, but as I walked I left Vlad and Henry behind. I was getting a bit dizzy from the change of lights, but I manage to get to the food table and grabbed my self a cup of fruit punch, my eyes glaze with excitement from picking what to do now, but before I could do anything, the worse has came, I saw Tom and Billy were straight my way, I place my cup down quickly and started to get out f the way, "Hey freak!!!", one of them called out at me, "?!Damn it!", I said to myself, I ran up stairs while they were looking, this just ruin my party time for me, I would leave parties if something like this happens but I can't just chicken out now, so I decided to stay upstairs for awhile till they get bored of me, I walked around until I saw a person standing at the end if the hall looking threw the window, he looked around my age but I can tell he was different, his dark eyes reflected with the night sky, his dark hair blends in with the darkness, he almost looked as if he wasn't human and I was in some trance. My eyes started to glow as I quickly turn away for cover, I could the boy's eyes starring me, I couldn't move for some reason, I needed to get out or else he'll find out my secret though, but before I could run he grabbed my arm as I faced him, and for the first time in my life... I was scared.

"Who are you?", he asked, I was trembling at that point, I didn't know how to react or say anything, "um...hello?", he said trying to get my attention, but he was calm with a gentle voice, I relaxed a little and began to speak, ",.....I'm....I'm Wicked.....", I reply to him, he raise an eyebrow in question but then started to chuckle and smile, "well then....nice to meet you Wicked, I'm Isaiah", he said smiling, my look turn into a poker face, I was confuse but showing no emotion, he acted as if he was a child, it was strange but it's good he wasn't one of those jerks down stairs, "dude you almost scared me there!", I said to him, he suddenly stop laughing, he still had his smile but he sounded serious, "hmmm for a little witch you have an attitude there", he said as he started to walk away, my heart jumped at that moment, I looked back watching him as he walks, ("...how.....how does he know?"), I thought, without even thinking I run after his and jumped in front of him, "S-Stop!", I said, he had a confuse look on his face, but I didn't try to let it fool me, "how did you know?!", I said with a yell, "what?", he asked, "don't play dumb with me! How did you know what I am?!", I yelled once more, he looked scared at that point, "that's because of your costume that's why", he said, my face went from scary serious to dumb founded, "....w...what?", I asked, "I said cause of your costume....I didn't mean anything rude about it", he said, I turn red from and embarrassment, I couldn't believe I said that out loud and to a human from the point of that, "...I....I'm so sorry!", I said as I started to cry, I brake into a run as I head down the hallway, I know he was watching me as I ran off like that, he must think I'm a freak, god why me?

I was out on Lucy's room porch looking up at the stars, it was good that I was finally alone at peace but I can never run away from my mistakes, I felt guilty for what I said and stupid about it, I wish I wasn't that protected like my uncle. I kept gazing at the night side until I heard a know against the side of the window, "I had a feeling you would be here", the voice said, I jumped as I quickly faced the direction of the voice, it was Isaiah, "o-oh!", I said looking away, "I-Its you....", I sat there quietly while Isaiah sat next to me, "so can you explain why you yelled as me back there?", he asked, and again I was silent, I didn't even have the guts to look directly to eye to eye, even tears started to stream down my cheeks,suddenly he reached his hand out towards my cheek and wipe off my tears, my eyes widen as I face him, he was smiling, almost as if he was like a brother to me, I blushed and looked away again covering my whole face, he laughed as he watch, "I can tell your a shy type", he said to me, "?!w-what?! not I'm not! I just....look why are you here anyway?...I thought you hated me", I said back at him, "well...I wouldn't say hate....you just surprise me there...but I will be honest with you...I know...well,....I know your 'really' are a witch", he said, my heart sank once again, I was freaking out in the inside of me, if uncle finds out about this he will kill me, "...l-look I can exp-", "don't..", he said cutting me off, I raise an eyebrow as I gazed at him, "just don't worry...you secret was safe with me", he said smiling warmly at me, I couldn't help but smiled back, he was so kinda in every way, it's hard to see anything bad about him, my heart started to skip at that point. "So...can you explain to me what are you doing here in a place like this?....", he asked, I suddenly looked down and let out a sigh, for along time now I've been wanting to talk to my uncle how I felt about moving from New York but he didn't had the time to listen so why not to somebody else? I nodded in reply as I looked up at the sky, "well.....where can I start?".

"I see...so....you lost your parents years ago", Isaiah asked, I nodded as I tried to hold in my tears, "y-yeah........I never really knew them that much, from what my uncle told me my mother died from my birth and my father just left the family, but for some reason....I feel like he was lying to me", I said, "how so?", Isaiah asked once more, "because.....every once in awhile when I asked him he starts to....well....act funny....I really don't know why though, I think he could be hiding something", Isaiah hold his china and started to think, "hmm.....maybe he's trying to protect you from something that involved with your parents", he said, "....you think so?", I asked, "maybe.....", once we started to finish our conversation the music down stairs stopped and we heard Lucy's parents calling everybody that the party was over, so me and Isaiah got up and walked out of the porch and headed to the stairs, "...so you promise you'll keep this a secret?", I asked once again, he nodded still smiling and patted my head, "I promise....", he said, I smiled as I headed down stairs, I didn't notice he wasn't following anymore, but with all of a sudden I got this weird instant that kept repeating in my head "HE WAS SOMETHING ELSE".