Chapter 21: Trapped In The Vampire Jaws

I ended up at a hude old tree that was in this meadow I end up, it was quiet yet peacful, I felt at ease at that time. I sat under the tree and looked out to the distance gazing at the sunset with its beauty of colors, it was lovely.....like I was in my own world that I always wanted, but since I had nothing to do I put my bag in front of me so I can look through it to find my fathers journal, luckily I did. I pulled it out to the page I left off and countinue from there...

Aidan P.O.V

1846

It's been years after having a slave around the house....father seems to use her more and more for...well quests to do his dirty work...but to think...we had a witch as a slave....I wouldn't be surprise myself but...she was different....I have this feeling for her....I want to tell her but...I could tell she doesn't like vampires...no wonder she gets the job done quick....a few days ago I found her in the back yard of my garden singing, her voice was so beautiful...as if I was listening to a angel..I slowly sneaked out and walked over to her, but without any surprises she knew I was here and suddenly looked twords me, he eyes change color as I looked at her expressionless face, she was a pure witch after all. After we look eye to eye with each other she hold turned fully and crooks her head, "....Why are you crying?," she asked, I didn't know what she meant and asked what she ment, then it happened....I slowly touched my cheek and felt my eye drips streaming down my cheeks, I didn't even notice I was crying, the girl giggled and slowly make a smile right before my eyes, "yeah strange....," she said, and after hearing that I couldn't help but blush for the first time...it made my heart skipped a beat for the very first time. "...Um...thank you...," and without even thinking I introduce myself to her, "I'm Aidan....and you?," I said as I bow to her, she had no expression again but I could tell she had a accent and doesn't speak english much but I wasn't sure what it was, ".....Eve....," she reply, and with that said....we soon gotten to know each other day by day...

1847

It's been another year since I last wrote in my journal, but life..is so different now, Eve English has gotten better as I thought her, in return she said she would grant me a wish...I haven't used it yet cause this is something that is once and a lifetime thing...but...I did have something in mind...the feeling I kept deep within me for along time....I think its time to tell her....I don't know if I will ever have a chance to tell her before she will slip out of my hands...I want her all mine.

Wicked P.O.V

The journel ended there and I decided to stop reading but before I closed the journal I found a ring on the next page, it was a rare gem I didn't know since it had many colors so I picked it up and put it on, but I regconized it anywhere, it was my mothers, one day I found a pictrue of her wearing it so thats when I knew it was hers, I smiled and hold my hand close to my chest as if I was making a big wish. Little that I know I was off gaurd I suddenly looked up and saw a a group of people surrounding me from front to behind, I put the book away fast and got it just to be ready to fight my way out, but I was stopped by a filmilar voice, "No need to attack my dear...," he said, I slowly turned around and saw a very all face I haven't seen in a long time...., "....D'ablo....," I said under a whipser, he smiled but with no expression, he slowly walk over to me but not too close, "it's been along time...you haven't change one bit...," he said, at the moment I really couldn't say anything back to him, I was just hoping for grandfather to rescue me now...or even Enrico...thats when I broke the silents, "what do you want?," I asked him, "....I just need you to come with me....I promise no harm will come to you....," he said, his tone was uneven and unplesant so I started to get worried, "...if I don't?" I asked, he stood there silent and then let out a sigh, "then we will use force...," when he said that I knew he didn't mean that kind of force...he meant FORCE....I knew I had no choice and I had no idea how to get out, and the worst thing about this situation I left my wand at grandfathers place....so with no other thing to do, I simply picked up my bang to put on my shoulders anf face him one more. "Lead the way...," I said to him, so he turned and I followed him while the other vampires followed behind me so I wouldn't escape, geez it wasn't like I had other things to do...well...whatever I guessed...

When we arrive I entered a old building, looked like a bank from the outside though, but I think it was way more than that....D'ablo stopped and kneeled down as the others did as well, I looked around until a voice intrrupted me, "my my you not very generous aren't you?," a voice said, I looked to where the stairs are and saw the lady herself looked down at me in a dredful way, "...Lady Em...,".

(Running ouy of ideas need help! LOL XD)