Chapter 6: Dinner With The Vampire

It's been over a week since I last saw grandfather, I really miss him, my uncle kept telling me though not to ever see him again, I didn't see what was so bad about him that he didn't even wanted him to touch any of us. Well the point is I just couldn't see him ever again which sucks, I came back home one day on a wonderful Friday ready to sleep and relax, but of course my uncle had made plans for us, Ms.Nelly invited us for dinner today and uncle Louis thought it would be nice to attend to there house. But on a FRIDAY?....Seriously?.....This just ruin my night. As I got ready I put on one of my favorite T-Shirts that was had a purple happy face vampire style that said above "Bite Me". I put on my black skinny jeans to go along with look, and boots so I can put my wand in them. I walked down stairs and saw my uncle looking formal as ever, he really did look classy when he fixes his hair, "....tell me your not wearing that to dinner?", he asked, "???....what's wrong with it?....you told me to dress anyway I want....and this is the real me for my own style", I told him, he sighed with truth and rubbed the back of his neck, "fine but...don't go scarring people.....this is different. You know? We're not in New York....", he said, "....I wish we were", I whispered, he heard...but he didn't complain, we both walked our and head to his car, I sat in the back and sunk into my seat as we drive off.

We arrive when it was already dark, "do you mind ringing there door bell?", uncle asked, I nodded as I get out, I walked over to the door and rang the door bel as I waited, I wish I could have visit grandfather though, the swing open as my eyes widen with shock that made my jaw drop to the ground, Vlad was as the door step wearing the exact same shirt as me with a red of course, he had the same expression that was jut like mind, that's when I started to get tick off. "Vlad are they her-!", Nelly came to the door step and saw the both of us as our expression changed, the next minute later she began to laugh so hard she couldn't even breath, "what's of the rucku-!!!", uncle step into this problem as well, he didn't laugh, he didn't grin or smile, he just stood there in shock. "Um....I didn't know you have a twin there Ms.Nelly", uncle said, and I was at the point, I was so pissed off, "well I didn't know I did", she said laughing, "but please you two come in", we both came in and looked around the house, I looked upstairs where it was dark and spooky looking with made my spine, but something about the upstairs got me suspicious, suddenly I felt a tug from my hand as I quickly turn, "is there something wrong?", Vlad asked, I let a sigh of relief and shook my head, "come on you two! Dinner is ready", Ms.Nelly called out, we both walked to the dinning table as I help them set up, but the smell of the food started to give my stomach a lot of pain, and I know that smell anywhere, spaghetti......., Ms. Nelly started to serve I stopped her to a halt, "?...is there something the matter dear?", she asked, "I'm sorry Ms.Belly but....I don't eat spaghetti I'm kinda allergic to it......", I told her sadly, "oh.....um well I understand", she said, I told her I wasn't hungry anyway but the truth was, I was really craving for something edible, veggies, lots of it, "....um.....can I use the restroom?", I asked politely, "sure it's upstairs to your right, you can't miss it", Ms.Nelly said smiling, I nodded as I left from the kitchen and headed up to the dark stairs.

As you may all night be thinking, is she really going to the bathroom?, the answer is no, there something up there that's been bugging me for awhile and I might as well find out about it without being caught, I slowly walked towards Vlad's room to check it out, this may be old but I know how to get round without any noises, I grabs the handle and turned it slowly as I possibly and tipped toe inside, I looked around as I turned in the lights, it just look normal from what I was expecting. I suddenly saw his book case filled with old books that were really dusty, I walked over to it and looked through the names, I notice there was a photo album, I pulled it out as I blew the dust away, I open it and saw some family photos in them, I saw I beautiful woman holding a very pale baby which I was thinking that must be Vlad, I scrolled around a few more pages until I finally stopped on one page, my eyes widen with fear as I stared at the picture, a man with no emotion face yet smiles, as his eyes stared into my soul, I felt as if I met this person somewhere not not exactly where, until suddenly I saw darkness, as a new image appeared from my past.

I was holding my rage doll a I saw the burned down house, I was only 7 then, and a shadowy figure started walking towards me, I whimper a bit moving back until I his the fence wall hoping someone would save me, the shadow kneeled to me showing his white fangs as he stroke my hair, "well well.....so your the little maggot I've been looking for", I was too scared to even say a thing after hearing his words, all I really wanted to scream and yell for help, I didn't wanted to die now or ever....so that's what I did. The one thing that some unique witches have is none other than dragon powers, or should I say Dragon Shouts, there are some witches in the world that knows how to speak dragon even though they've been dead for over billions of years, I happen to know a couple thank to uncle, I manage to scream so load the blood sucker flew across hitting the house in one second, giving me a chance to escape, I creeped under the fence as I ran into the forest, I ran and ran until I couldn't smoke anymore. I never turned back to see who will follow me, all I could just think was to just run. I stopped by a tree to catch my breath, I was crying thinking of the fact what just happened back there, and who that man?....or what is he?..... I say there for a moment of thought, and suddenly stand still, after a minute I looked up and saw a young man with a dirty brow hair and heavy dark green eyes looking down at me with a warm smile, "...u-uncle?".

Suddenly the flashback stopped and I came back to reality, I looked around and saw Vlad standing at the door way as we met eye to eye. I suddenly got scared now know what he's been is....., "...I.....I'm sorry!", I said as I put the album away as I face back to him, he didn't yell or scream though, but he kinda did had a mad face, "......just go down stairs.....your uncle is worried about you", I told me, I was in shock he wasn't mad and just do left as he said to. I walked back to the dinning room and sat down in my chair in silents, "???....somthing wrong Wicked?", uncle asked, I was silent for a long period of time, I really didn't know what to say to him after for what just happen, all I could really say was, "....I'm just kinda home sick thats all".