Chapter 22: A Forbidden Love

Em looked down at me with a dissplease look and slowly walk twords me, "Thank you for coming, I thought I would have to drag you to come here...but you just made it more easier...," she said with a low tone, she nodded to one of the men as he left, I started to get worried for some reason. I knew not to trust her like Otis said, but at this point I don't have no chnaces of getting out of this. Within minutes the came back with two people that were tied up and there heads with covered with a black sack bags, I raise my brow in quiestion and stared at Em, "What is this?," I asked her, all she did was grined at me, "uncover them...," she said to the men, they nodded and quickly took off the sacks from there heads, when I look my jaw dropped to the fall as my trembling knees shake and fell to the ground as well with tears falling from my face, it was grandfather and Enrico, they were both burtaly beating to death and had swollen up faces with rags tied around there mouth that almost made me throw up, "WHY?! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!!!," I yelled at Em, all she did was chuckled at me as she started to walk around me, "well they wouldn't tell me where you were so I had no used but to put them in 'punishment' till they spill there guts...but there is no need for that anymore....maybe...," she said, "Maybe? W-What do you mean by that?," I asked her. She then stopped walking in front of me and spoke once more, "I need you to brake up with Vlad....if u do ill leave your little family alone....but if not....well...," she looked over at the men with a grin, I follow her eyes and saw the man holding stakes in there deadly hands aiming at at her only family members backs, without thinking, I screamed out, " OK OK I'LL DO IT JUST PLEASE STOP!!!!," my heart immediately stop, and the world around me froze, my tears soon formed into a puddle on the ground that couldn't dripping from my face, I knew I had to do the right thing. "Splendid.....let them go....," the men took off the rag from there mouth and unties the rope around them, I soon rushes over to them giving them the biggest hug I could ever do, they both hug back but weren't able to talk since they were too weak. I didn't care.....I was too happy to see them alive....., "But I will warn you girl....if I found out you two are still together...you'll be next...," and then she left without another word, D'Ablo and the other vampires left up in the building, all I could do was comfort them as I think what was I going to do and how I was going to tell Vlad this.....Vlad.......I'm so sorry...

Soon after half of the weak Enrico and grandfather were healed, it was amazing how fast a vampire can heal...but as for me and grandfather we never talk for awhile.....every time I try to communicate with him he avoids me, it would make me cry sometime, Enrico would try to cheer me up but it wouldn't really help at all....I know he means well but...after what happen to us things just...change to the better to worse.....

Later that day I was in my room laying on my bed crying to myself until I heard a knock on my door, the door slowly open and it turns out to be Enrico once again. I didn't say anything, I stared at the wall still tears running down my face, "....Wicked.....I'm sorry about what happen ago....I understand of u had to do what u needed too....but it doesn't mean my own son would hate his own granddaughter.....he said placing his hand on my shoulder as he sat on my bed next to me, "...Did I really do the right thing Enrico?.....Did I really?....," I just don't know anymore, they guy I had a crash for over a year now....was now going to not be part of my life anymore.....Em might be his great grandmother but she has no right to do this! "...Honestly little one I can't answer that for you....even I don't know much about the prophecy of the protector or it's master....but....I can tell you this......look through your heart...and make the choice which best fits you....think what must be right....and soon....a good may become of it...," his words of wisdom flow through my ear, it made me relax a bit but not as much. "Thank you grandfather....that really helped a lot," I smiled up at him, he smiles back as he place a kiss on my head, "Anything for my great granddaughter....I would anything to make you smile....," he said in a fatherly tone, it made me felt a lot better than before, so I say up a and hugged him tightly as he strokes my head, I'm glad I wasn't alone in the world of my own.....though....I was still worried about my future from here on out...