Chapter 16: An Enemy? Or Love?

After a few days later I've haven't been myself lately, I had to miss school for awhile till I felt better, I felt bad since grandfather had to look after me. I wanted to go out so bad it sucked being in the house.

Later when still at home I manage to stand back up and walk around a little, it was nice to walk again but my legs felt like jelly when I walked down stairs, of course my grandfather helped me down stairs, he was smiling more after for some reason. I didn't know why but I think I had a clue, from what Mr. Otis told me he said that dad and grandfather never got along especially when father was young but he also told me I was very much like my father, but just not as stubborn as him, but all I had from mother was just her beauty and kindness. I was all that was left of them really. Grandfather helped me down to the sofa and brought me breakfast, I ate but for some reason I couldn't speak...as if I lost my voice some how, grandfather could sense it too and understands, he took my plate and patted my head as he disappears into the kitchen, I was happy I still have a family member or I could have ended up being an orphan which would had sucked. Later on I started to do some research on the "pure ones" Vlad told me about, I found a book that's been hidden in a chest grandfather had, I pulled out a what looked like an old album and took a peek inside once grandfather left, I found him when he was younger, he looked really handsome back then even now since he can't age. I scan through the pages when I found my mother and father together, they were so happy....but there was once picture that caught my eyes. He looked around my age but taller, he looked very familiar, as I thought a little more of the picture I remembered his face and name so clearly. I rushed back to my room and pulled out one of the old books grandfather had, it was a old medieval story my grandfather red to me a few days ago, when I scan through the pages I stopped at the middle.....what I lay eyes on was a prince.....the one I actually fall in love with as I imagine in my sleep. ".....I-Isaiah...Prince Isaiah.....," I whispered his name, I never knew Isaiah was a prince....I've always had a bad feeling of him but never liked this before.....I sit on my bed looking both the album and the story book trying to figure out what he wants with me....so after awhile I continued to read to the story book to see how it ends, but once I got to the ending I couldn't believe it....., "....His beloved killed him with a sharpen tool but also killed herself to forever be one for eternity......once the guards arrives in the prince's room Prince Isaiah body was never found but what was only the his beloved that rested on the ground peacefully with the rose he has promised her as she drifted off into her deep sleep...," I red out load. The room became silent, and suddenly I was in tears.....what could this all mean then....is he my enemy?....Or does he think I'm....his beloved?

I waited down stairs for Mr.Otis to arrive here, I called him to asked him about Isaiah, I was wondering if her knew anything about him that could relate to me. I heard the doorbell rang and went to open the door, "Wicked it's been awhile since we last met, how are you feeling?,", "I'm alright thanks for asking but do you mind if I ask you some questions?," he nodded and enter to room as I closed the door behind him, we both sat on the old coach in the living room and began to talk, but once I mention Isaiah Otis face turn paler than before. "...Now why would you want to know about him so suddenly?," he asked me. "....I think he's following me....but....I think the only reason why sis...because....well...," I couldn't speak at that moment.....I was afraid to asked him but I had to be sure, "....first of all did he used to love someone?," I asked, Otis sit there in surprise but manage to nod, "....did she happen to....look like me?," I asked him once more, this time Otis didn't say one word, he was in shock, but I had the feeling he knew about this whole time, "....yes.....I guess I should tell you since you do know a bit about his past," he said. "All I might know is that he was a prince in the past...and now I know she looked like me.....", I said to him, he nodded and stared at the ground, "...His beloved was named Ruby....of course it was her color and she was know as the Ruby Princess.....she caught Prince Isaiah's heart...and they both fall deeply in love...but they were forbidden to be together....both her father along with his were enemies among each other....but now matter what they everything to see each other...and....I believe you red the end of the book am I correct?," I nodded silently, well of course he would know I did read the book, "...they both snuck into his and she killed him them herself right?...," Otis shook his head, I was confuse...I thought that was true..., "That's what Isaiah wanted you to think when he wrote the book....no....back then we still had vampires around...he was bitten by one....and Ruby knew his secret...he was dying slowly from now drinking any blood...so she gave him her blood to satisfied his huger...but he over did...and end up taking all of her blood...taking away her life slowly without even knowing...he felt the guiltiness in him after that night...so he made it look like she stab herself and left the kingdom....," I couldn't believe what Otis told me....if this was true....I...I felt bad...to have to go through the lose cause of a hunger though....that was something else....to think....well maybe....he thinks....I'm her......