Chapter 10: The Slave To The Vampire And The Unexpected Visitor

Adia's P.O.V.

I walked into the council as I walked down the hall, I looked to my sides as I pass the betters, it disgust me to see them bet on worthless servents who would be weak or rather be dead than to stay with them, I saw the humans go into the where the betters will place there bets on there slaves, but I'm worried will happen for some reason, ever since I saw that girl I just know she was just bad news to me...I don't why but...she seems so...well instresting to me...I notice my father walking into the room that got me most curious since he hated coming here, I followed him as I took my seat and look around, there was a lot more vampires here than usual, I started to wonder what was going on. Suddenly the hall fall into silents, the slves step forward, I saw the young girl again she wasn't pale look as the others did, she seem calm but look angry at the same time, her hands were tighten into a fist though, as if she was going to let something out, as I was stil examining her she turn her snowy eyes twaords me, we both lock eyes to one and other. But for that very moment my heart skip a beat, I didn't know why but I just felt it every second, I started to get warm as I watch her, she tited her head and dance on a small smile at me, and I couldn't help but smiled back, could this hav been...love?...., "LET THE BETS BEGIN!!!", the annoucer yelled, the smile on me and the young girls face disappears know we will not see eye to eye anymore, the girl looked down at the ground unable to look up, I sighed as I looked around, I saw father eyeing the girl with this teasing look, I had a bad feeling from him that I did not like it one bit, after minutes of beting the results came up and the vampire that won there slaves but the girl was left standing, I was hoping she wasn't beted but I was tarribly wrong, father walked up to her as she started to step, she looked around to find another way out but they were block by the guards, I jumped down to get a better look as father got to her, he grabbed her by the wrist and holds her chin to look at her, she was putting one hell of a fight as she tries to get lose, "keep fighting like this then you'll up losing hand my dear", father said, I wanted to punch him at that point but even if I did it would have cost more problems, "hm I rather have broken arm then", she said quietly, "fiesty arn't you?...Well then I'll just handle you later.....Adian.....", he called out, I jumped a bit as I walk over to them, the girl didn't look twaords my direction other than the ground, "take her back home...I have a couple errans to run...I'm sure you'll make her feel right at home...", he said as he left, he couldn't let me talk....oh well...I looked at the girl whose eyes was no locked to mine once again, we both were silent for a moment until I manage to look away andd hold out my hand to her, ".....lets go...", I told her, she obayed and took my hand as we both held each other hands and left the building, the house me and father stayed in is a long walk and I started to get concern about her but the funny thing is when we walked there she look heathy like tha snow storm was nothing to her, and for a girl who was bearfoot it was amazing, but I could help but carried her, I lifted her up gentaly and walked again, "?! U-Um you don't have to carry me", she said shyly, "I know....but I want to...", I told her, stared at me for a moment and nodded to me. We arrive at the castle as we go threw the entrance, I could feel the girls hand trembling from the cold, I carried her to the bathing room for her to freshing up and planted her down, "clean up and I'll go get you cloths you can put on", she nodded as I left by closing the door behind me, my heart was still skipping a bit even once I left her for her clothing, what was it about her that made me felt weird around her?

I came back to the bathroom with her cloths as I started to knock on the door, "Miss? Are you done?", I asked kindly, "Oh! Um yes..", she said quietly, I open the door and handed her cloths to her, "she quickly took the cloths and closes the doo fast, eyes widen with surprise, she sounded a bit scared when I came up. I leaned against the wall and waited for her to come out so I started ti hum a tune so the time would be able to pass by, the door open as I saw her step out, as I look at her, tears started to roll down her face as she faces away from me, I grabbed her cheek and start to wipe the tears away, I didn't know why but I had to do something, sje jumped just a slight as she looks up at me with such beautiful curious eyes as he tears came to a sudden stop, "better?", I asked her, she nodded as she looked down, "ok...come on...", I said as I grabbed her hand and walked down the dark hallway.