Chapter 5:The Lies Of My Past

Wicked P.O.V

We were sitting on the bed right next to each other but my mind was still shock from the truth, about what really happen to my past, I was still frozen, Dorian looked to my side as he patted my back, "dear.....you shouldn't be so surprise......besides....your uncle had every right not to tell you....", he said, I grip my hands on the bed and started to cry but in silents, "...every right?.......EVERY RIGHT?!!!", I yelled as I got up from the bed and faces him, "I had my rights to know what happen to my family and my own parents! And now I see my own grandfather that I haven't seeing in the last 7 years and you tell me they were murdered?!! That's bull-", Before I could even finish Dorian slap me cheek to shut me up, pain......I've felt this much pain in my life.........I looked away holding my cheek and cries as I dropped to my knees, it's just.....surprising that my own uncle.....would just lie to me about my parents.....I.....I missed them.....so much......, "....dear....", Dorian said and he kneeled down to good me, I couldn't help to hide my face in his chest, I just wanted to yell to the world about how I feel, I just wanted to disappear from this world,......I wanted to go home......

For awhile now I stayed by my side until I stop crying, he was stroking my hair trying to calm me down the whole time, I fall to silents as I fell asleep in his chest breathing to the rhythm, I almost forgotten what happen the past few minutes, but suddenly I let myself go and fall into a deep sleep.

Dorian's P.O.V

She was so calm and quiet even her breathing matched the pattern, she's so much like her mother in so many ways, I smiled up on her as I caries her down stairs, but I believe we weren't alone, once we were already down stairs a filmiler figure stand in the door way, "....Otis.....it's been to long has it not?", I asked, he smiles as he took off his hat and puts it on the table, "it's had been long....and yet you still haven't change......", he said to me, "well you know me....but what brings you here?", I asked him as I say in my chair holding Wicked close to me, "......the girl.....", he replies, I was on my guard at that point, "....what about her?", I asked, ".....Dorian you she can't stay here.....for god sales she even isn't related to you", I didn't even anything to his comment, he was wrong though.....besides....he doesn't know who her father was...., "hm must you say that when it's a lie?", I asked him, "what?....", he exclaim, "nothing....but....she will find out about us.....she knows I'm not like her....", I said to him, Otis sighed as he sat on the sofa, "that won't surprise me.....but Vladimir will find out about us as well....these two are here for a reason....", he said sadly, I stroke Wicked's hair sighing, "Otis must you make things sound sad all the time?", I said laughing, "look....I'll protect Wicked with my life....but the boy.....hm......he needs to know how to fight on his own.....Wicked won't be able to protect him.....just trust me Otis....I think that's what Thomas would want".

Wicked P.O.V

I felt he heat ray shinning against my face that caused me to twist and turn, I open my eyes and notice that I wasn't in my grandfather's arms, but I was sleeping on his bed in his main bedroom, it was quite bigger than I could even imagine, I got up and yawned as I stretch but started to smell something good, I followed the smell down stairs that was leading to the kitchen, I peeked in and saw Dorian cooking, the as the light shines in the room he almost look like god, I was still loosing it from last night so I didn't really know how to react to this, he notice me from the crack of the door, "morning Wicked", he said. I jumped and blush a bit as I came out, "um....hi.....", I reply back to him, "go sit down breakfast will be don't in a minute", he said, I nodded a little and head to the dinning my, but my jaw dropped from the size of it, it was so big it look like you can have more roommates in it, I say that the end of the table and waited. He came and serve me plate of Grand Veggies and a glass of water, my eyes widen with surprise and smiles with joy(one know fact is that witches must eat mostly vegetables and drink water to survive and sometimes we can eat junk and juices and punches now and the but we can't over do it). I grabbed a fork and started to eat, uncle would never make this unless it was something occasional, "so what do you think?", Dorian asked as he sat down, "it's really good! How did you know this was my favorite?!", I asked happily, "your mother you to make it all the time when she was in the kitchen....and I tend to eat it once in awhile",he said as I drink my water, in the next 10 minutes I finish with a burp, I blush from embarrassment, he laughed as he take my plate and glass as he exit towards the kitchen, I followed as I watch him clean the dishes, but there was so many questions I wanted to ask him about mom and dad....yet so little time.....I kept thinking in my head what if this was the lay time I see grandfather?.....I can't leave with that, not without asking him about who killed him, so I stand by his said and began, "...um...grandfather?", I asked, "hm?...yes?", he said, "....look....I know my parents was killed but...who killed them?", I asked, he was silent as he frozen to the spot, "....hm....that I can not answer....no one knows who didn't....not even I", he replied, I was disappointed to his answer as I let out a sigh, "ok.....", I said, he patted my head, "how about you get ready?...Beside your uncle must be worried about you by now", he said in a kind way, I nodded as I head upstairs and put my costume back on since it was the only cloths I have with me and grandfather was kind enough to walk me back home, but the funny thing is as we started to walk to my home it was still dark out.

We arrive as I saw my uncle rushing towards us and give me a bear hug, "thank god your ok! Where wer-", he stop at his words when he saw Dorian behind me, he let me go and they both stared at one an other, "....Wicked....go inside now...", he demanded me, "what? Wh-!", "just go inside!", he yelled, I jumped as I walked to the, I looked behind me to wave back at grandfather one last time, he waved back smiling as I went inside, I went up to my room and flop onto my bed think of all the possibilities....could there be more relatives out there?