Chapter 1:Bathory Middle

I walked down the hall in search of my class room, everyone was just staring at me like I was some kind of freak, I try to ignore it as I can as I didn't make eye contact, but I was near the end of the hall everyone was gone, which only meant it was class time, ("?! Damn I'm going to be late!!!"), I started to brake into a run, but with all of a sudden I was grabbed by the arm and quickly shoved into a closet as the person slam the door shut with a lock, "?! H-Hey what's the big idea let me out!!!", I said as I banged on the door, "now why would I do that freak? Besides you have a mate so enjoy each other...", the boy left laughing as he walked off, I was scared, and mate?...if there was someone else here and he happen to be a psychopath I need to get the hell out of here! I kept banging and banging and BANGING till my tears started to burst out of my eyes, but with all of a sudden someone grabbed my hand to made me froze on the spot, I started to shiver as I faced the direction where the hand was place over mine, "banging won't help...trust me...I've tried that a hundred times...", the person said, it was a boy who sound like he was my age, he sound soft and kind, but in the darkness I was blushing and I'm glad he couldn't see my face though, but I was still scared about who he was, I could feel his body wait on me since the closet was really small. "....W-who are you?", I said to him I. A scared tone, "...My name is Vladimier....Vladimier Tod....but call me Vlad.....you?...", Vlad asked, I started to get calm thanks to his gentle voice, "....Wicked...Wicked Jones....", I reply to him, "Wicked?....really?", he asked again, he started to laugh as my temper just started to laugh, "it's not funny!!! And what parent names there kid Vladimier anyway?!", he suddenly stop laugh and became quiet, "sorry....I didn't mean to make u mad or any-?!", he stopped at his words, I raise an eye brow in confusion, "what is it?", I asked, he took my hand, but the next thing I knew I felt as if my hand has been cut, it was strange but I didn't knew why, "your hand is cut", Vlad said, he move my hand towards what I though was his face and he started lick my cut, my face must have been cherrie red at that moment, I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, I couldn't even flinch, I jut stood there frozen in place letting him lick my cut...., he stop as I felt his whole weight on me, what was he going to do to me I said to my self, I close my eyes hoping he would stop, it was like he suddenly took control of me and there was nothing I could do about, a minute went by when I notice my eyes were changing different colors, my powers were going crazy. I was about to cover my eyes so he wouldn't see but we looked eye to eye, his eyes were glowing as well in a beautiful purple color, he stop licking hand just staring into my soul, were both lost into our eyes, my heart was skipping a beat every moment but at last I manage to brake free from his gaze and Barrie's my face in his chest, he lost balance and fell against the wall, the closer door suddenly open the principle standing there looking at us with an angry gaze, ("?! Oh man I'm so dead!").

"You two have ten minutes to explain what you two were doing in the cleaning closet! So one of you speak now!", my eyes widen with fright and fear, I couldn't really say anything I was just speechless. Vlad on the other hand he was completely silent, but I was also amazed by his future details, his skin is as pail as snow, his hair dark as night, he his eyes the same as before but darker....it was purple....I could just stay looking at him forever, but I refocus to the reality, "um...sir?", I asked, he was twisting his pencil as if he was about to brake it in half. I gulp and mange to speak in my defense, "sir it wasn't what you think! I was heading to my class room until someone shove me into that closet with him and....well....we didn't know what to do...and I just only fell on him!", I told him, the principle was still had an emotional face, but he face eye-contact to Vlad who was still silent but face the principle back, "...and you Mr. Tod?......is this story true?....", he asked in a rude way, I looked at Vlad again who is still calm to my amazement, ".....she's telling the truth....Tom shove me in the closet first...the her....", he reply to him, I sighed quietly and look away from him, the principle place his pencil down and looked at the both of us for a minute or so. "....well....I'll have a talk with Mr.Tom after school then....you Miss Jones", he said stoping at his words, back when I was in New York some of my friends used to call me the goddess of beauty....I really didn't understand what they meant by that but until now I figure it out...and now it pretty much helps me out all the time, "....Ill...I'll let you off with a warning...since it's your day I'll it slide...and you Mr. Tod...you could show her to her class room since you do happen o have the same schedule as her", he handed me my schedule sheet to me as I take it, Vlad and me both grabbed are bags and headed to out classroom. We didn't say anything....we were just silent as we walk, but along the way I could feel his heavy gaze.