Chapter 4: A Forgotten Family Member

I left home with Vlad as Henry left his way home, back in New York no one have ever took me home other than my uncle. As we walk we were silent, we never broke the silents, I felt strange a bit and I really had so much to asked him since that day, I can still remember how his eyes glow a beautiful purple, and I can never forget his glow.

We stop by his house as we saw Ms.Nelly once again but was siting in the swing chair, "well it's good to see you two again, did you both had fun?", she asked, Vlad nodded as quickly went inside, my eyes widen from his speed but didn't really concern me at all, Nelly sighed as she stands up, "sorry about that but he's really always like this, but really ever since he came he's been acting funny....but I hope we can both see each other again and have dinner", she said sadly, "that would be nice I think my uncle would love that", I said sarcastically, like I would have dinner with him, he practically doesn't like me, "well I should be off Ms.Nelly but I must be off now it's good to see you", I said as I started to walk off,she waved goodbye as I waved back, I did felt happy to do that, back at my old home none of our neighbors would ever wave to us other than throwing thing out of the window or smokes threw it. One I was back on the side walk I felt a sudden chill down my spine, I didn't know what it was so I did care to look back, but I could tell I was being followed and they weren't trick-o-treaters.

I pick up some pace to get home as fast as possible but I heard footsteps behind me, I was scared and there was only one thing I can do....Run......, I quickly broke into a run and looked around for help, but really who would be out in the dark at this hour in the night time. I saw a stop light as I head towards the footsteps behind me lower there paste, I was stuck in the middle of the road I look back to see the stalker, it was too dark to see tho, it was like I was looking at a shadow, the lights shine upon me, I stared straight at the road where the light was shinning on me, "Get out of the way!!!", the man in the car roads yelled, but I was frozen to that spot......it was over.....it was so over to me......and I didn't imaging dying on Halloween though, the next second I knew a shadow covered my head and I suddenly fainted into my shadowy darkness.

I didn't see the light in my head after awhile, so after a moment I slowly open my eyes and saw a fire place right in front of me, I blink a few times to get a clear vision and finally sat up as I rub my eye lids, the room was dark yet there was some glow around the room, it felt strange though....I knew this wasn't my room, I got up and notice I wasn't wearing my costume anymore, I was in this beautiful white and golden linings dress, I looked like I was a little girl in this this but really did mine. What popped into my head though is 'who' put this dress, I looked around and I realized I didn't have my wand with me, I jumped with fright trying to look for it, but it wasn't in the room. But there was one place I didn't look, it was down stairs, but who ever brought me here he/she must be down there....but what scared me the most is.....are they a psycho?

I walked down the huge hall quietly, there were many frames after one to the other, there was so many I could even count, and there were all the same person, a man with just the right out of scruff chin, his beautiful blue eyes, he dark brown hair, he almost look like he was near a grandparents age but so young looking, he could have been the one who took me here.... but I refocus back to finding my wand, I manage to get down stairs and saw another glow from the room, the fire place was on as I walked slowly around, I notice the man wasn't here or anywhere to be seen. I walked to the living room and by my surprise I wasn't alone, the man from the paintings or I should say he might have came out of a painting was sitting in his main chair sleeping with load snore, I jumped a little from stepping in his foot, I walked around him as I got a better look of him, ("there is no way that's him.....is like he's a painting.....plus.....he's gorgeous....but he's huge that one thing...I've never seen a man this tall before"), I said to myself, but as I shook my head to get back to reality I saw my wand in his inside pocket, and a lot of things came to my head....did he knew what I was?....did he brought me here for a reason?....can I trust him?......, I didn't know what to do....good or not I'm not sure...I need I get my wand before I could wake him up, again I started to get these shivers down my spine as I reach out to it, I grabbed the tip of the marble of the wand and slowly as I can I started to pull it out. He moved a bit turning to the other side causing me to almost let go of the wand, I quickly move to his side fast before he could wake up, after a moment he went back to snoring, I sighed with relief and pulled out my wand and stepped back, ("okay....I got my wand...I just need to get out of here..."), I walked out of the room as I headed up the stairs, but something stop me with a grip that second, I couldn't move, all I did was turn my head and saw that man who was once sleeping staring down at me with his glowing purple eyes, just like Vlad's......there....there not human......, ".....PROTRODOM!!!", I yelled a spell out, a light sunlight flash spread across the room, the man jumped away back into the living room as I ran back to my room, I quickly close it with a lock as I lean against the door sitting for any sound, everything went silent.

I waited a min or two and let out a sigh of relief again, but little I knew what this man could do, "my dear it's going to take more than a beam of light to out take me...", the lice echo threw the room, I froze as I stared at the shadowy figure that was sitting on the bed staring at me once more. "...W-Who are you?....What are you?...", I asked it, he was silent, the flame and sparks popped out of the fireplace as we gave each other a good long stare. He let out a sigh as he turns on this old lamp, my eyes widen with surprise from his beauty, I couldn't even take my eyes off him for one second, "....I guess your uncle never told you....didn't he my dear?", he asked, I jumped a bit when he said uncle, "...my.....my uncle?....what about him?....", I asked again gripping my wand, in a few seconds his dark voice turn into laughter that echoed in the room, I was shocked when I heard his laughter, he sounded like a young man, I just sat there and watched until his laughter stop to silents again. "I guess he haven't.....but I should have know since he doesn't like me......my dear.....my name is Dorian.....I'm your grandfather....", my eyes widen with surprise, I was too shock to even move or say anything, this couldn't be happening, this couldn't be true, the two words were stuck in my head, repeating over and over again, the two words I've been longing to hear since I was little, "....Grandfather......".