Chapter 24: Vampires vs Me?

Summer was near.....and there wasn't much time left and May has already arrived, eventually me and Henry relationship didn't last, we just didn't have that feeling for each other so decided to stay as friends, And everything turned out ok. It was the weekend night and I was inside my house cleaning, thought the place could get tidy up, I soon get a phone call from Henry and answered, "Hello?," ,"Wick! It's me Henry!," he screamed, I started to get worried at that point, "Henry is everything ok?," I asked him, "It's Vlad and Otis! This guy D'Ablo threaten to come to this old building, I was left here in Mr.Otis's car, I think you have to come here now!," Henry excalim, "Ok ok I think I know where you guys are, just stay put!," I ended the call and on suitable cloths on, since I didn't have my skinny geans clean a black leggings and skirt, they did go with my boots so they had to do along with my tan top, I grabbed my jacket and ran out the house and quickly flew off into the sky, it's been a long time since I last flown but I was getting a hang of it.

Once I arrive there I saw Mr.Otis's car along with Henry inside, I landed next to the car and wenr to go knock on the window that made him jump, "Dont do that!," he screamed, I giggle and then asked, "Where are they?," ," There inside...," he said quietly said, he looked like as if he seen a ghost, I nodded and walked twoards the building, it was really quiet, it made me wonder where the rest of the blood suckers were...more importantly...where was Vlad and Otis...I stopped at the entrance and looked through the window, it was dusty but there were someone in there. Without thinking I went inside and soon all eyes were laid on me, one person in particular stand before me, "....D'Ablo....," he grinned then chuckled as he walked towards me, "Wicked...so nice to see you again....," I started to grit my teeth together till I saw someone, someone that made heart sank to my stomach, Otis....Mr.Oris stood next To D'Ablo but had blood all over his mouth, at that moment my mind rushed and thought that...is that Vlad's blood. "M-Mr.Otis? Why?....," hot tears runs down my face that I wasn't able to control it, Otis expression didn't change, I soon fell to my knees sulking and crying....I could feel my pulse rushing along with the rest of my body.......my eyes soon went dark...lifeless color...my mind spin....and spin....., "Aww it seems she's in shock.....take her to the dungeon till we decide what to do with her..," D'Ablo command, I sense vampires surround me....when one of them grabbed my shoulder, I snapped...and let my powers run free, the vampire that touched me shredded into prices like as if big invisible hands came out of nowhere. The others jumped back far so they wouldn't get touched as well, I chuckled and slowly stand up with tears still chocking me but only a little, "Y-You think I'll be taken away that easy again?," I said in a low tone, the world me turned dark, I soon relize I passed out and went unconscious while my movemnts had there own mind to play.

I then slolwy woke up outside near Otis's car with Henry looking down at me as he was kneels beside me holding my head along with Mr.Otis, "H-Henry?.....Mr.Otis?...," I slowly tried to move to sit up but the pain flow throghout my body it was too much for me to get up, "Rest Wicked.....you've done enough....," I raise an eyebrow in confusion, I don't remember doing anything other than blacking out, I tried to explain it to them but they looked at me as if I was crazy, "You....You don't really remeber anything?," Henry asked in a shocking tone, "No....," I said softly, but when I looked down at myself I saw...blood....and a lot of it on me....I froze with terror...I sware I passed out, what possible thing could I had done?! I Then looked up to see a another friendly face but it looked more scary than usually, "...Vlad....," he was looking down me as if he was the high ruler or something. I was just scared of the fact that I did something unbelieveable, I felt my body float when I jumped and saw Vlad carrying me, "....Let's just get out of here...," he said deeply and helped me into the car. To my guess I was thinking he was could had been mad at me. After we were all inside I kept asking them what happen, but no one spoke except for Vlad, "I'll tell you in the morning....," and that was all he said till the sunrise has finally appeared.

"Wicked please I think you should stay in the house just for today," Grandfather begged, I explain about the fight with D'Ablo and ever since then grandfather wanted me to stay inside. "Grandfather I'm fine besides I need to meet up with a friend I'll be back soon, and I promise to be back early," I said to him, his exspression didn't change but he let out a sigh and nodded, "ok but don't get into trouble again or you'll be ground...," he said as he march up to his room, I giggled and left the house as I down the street, I wasn't sure what happen nor what were my actions the other night but I was curious what Vlad will explain to me.

Once I got to his house he was sitting on the porch waiting for me, but he had the same look he had on since the other night, I sighed and sat next to him, "So....what exactly happened to me?," I asked him, he was silent, but he slowly closed his eyes as his expression turned as if he looked frighten, "....You killed almost everyone in the place...," he said bluntly, "?!...W-What?...how the hell how?! I passed out!....," I yelled at him, though I didn't mean to in front of him, he didn't jump surprisingly since my screams always scares him, he just froze then open his eyes, "you weren't....it was like your body tooken over for you and went crazy...I manage to defeat D'Ablo but he escape..Wick...you almost hurted Henry and Uncle Otis though...," he said quietly, I was in shock. After a long while of talking he said my spells were different, he said I didn't even use my wand when I was fighting, all he told me I used my mind....and I've never done that before. I thought to myself for awhile and started to think, could this be the Protector's power? I'm not clear with my mothers background so I had no clear information about he past or much about her powers, so maybe it could be the mix blood within me...half vampire and witch combind...just maybe.....after we talked we decided to stop talking about it, "...Wick?," Vlad asked, "I looked over at him, "yeah?," I said, "....I meant what I said....when will we ever be together?...," he asked, I was silent and looked away, I could help but smile for some reason, but it must have been cause I was happy he still cared about me, "I don't know...maybe one day...just don't know when...but...let just stick as friends for now until then...besides we're going to high school next year remember?," he chuckled and smiled as well, "yeah...I hope soon though...," at the moment we both looked at each other gazing eye to eye, the suddenly he leaned in and kissed me with his cold lips, I smiled and kiss back without second thoughts, I guess I didn't mind kissing my friend one last time, I mean it wasn't bad, right?