Chapter 7: Death Upon Louis

It was Monday when it was time for us to go home, my mind was still focusing on what happen last weekend, I never wanted any of this to happen.....my killers of my family was ....vampires......and now my friend(or enemy) is a vampire as well, I didn't have the gut to tell uncle Louis though, for some reason I just didn't wanted to get him involved with this madness, but everything I get a peace of my truth of my past something bad will just lead me into trouble. I'm afraid what will happen if I keep finding more answers along the way of my life, I was walking down the hall where the exit was until I saw Vlad at his locker, he looked gloomy as ever but I tried not to make any connection, but he caught me eye to eye, and I suddenly froze to place, "....Wick come over here", he said calmly, I was surprise from his attitude today, but it doesn't mean he might not be mad, I slowly walked towards him as he closes his locker, "....what did you see?.....in the album...", he asked, I was at lost for words when he asked me that question, "......y.....y-your family.....your father and.....mother....", I answer him. "....And?...", he asked again, I raise an eyebrow in question, "w-what do you mean?....", I was having a bad feeling about this....does he know what I am?....and what I did when I was looking at his album?..... ,".....Your eyes....they were glowing when you were staying at me fathers photo.....you saw something else....I want to knew what is it...", he demanded, I was done for......, how the hell did he find out?.....so there was really one other opinion I've been trying to ask for along time....and it was time since I was busted for it, ".....what are you?....", I asked, his eyes suddenly widen with fear, something tells me war was going to start between us. "....look....just meet here tomorrow and we'll talk....", he said as he walks away, I watch until I saw him no more, I was scared.....but I did notice something strange about him....I know he's a vampire...but how he acts is...so different....very different.....far from what I thought how a vampire is suppose to be, he jut acts like a normal teenager.....oh well it was never none of business in the first place.

I arrive home as I drop my bag near the staircase, "uncle I'm home!", I yelled out to him, but he didn't reply..... I waited a minute or 2 for his reply but he didn't, I slowly walk to the living and saw him sitting down on the sofa with a face if fright, it was almost as if he saw a ghost, "?....um....uncle?", I called out to him once more, I walks over to her and sat next to him, he suddenly jumped and over at me, "....W-Wicked....", he said as he hug me for an embrace. I hugged him back but was still confuse what just happen just now, "...uncle is something wrong?....", I asked, he was silent, he didn't say a word for a long period of time until he finally let go of our embrace, "......Wicked dear.....I need you to....go pack up some of your stuff....your going to stay with Darin for awhile?", I was surprise by his words since what happen last time. "Wait....why?....is there something going on?", I asked once more, I starting to get scared, I sense something was very wrong, "I don't have time to explain ok?...just go ET your stuff....", I didn't move for a moment, but the next in nodded and went up to my room and pack up my things, what was going on?

We were driving back to his house when we were both up front with each other but we both never broke the silents between us, I was too worried to asked was happening, but I was worried if it had to deal with involving me, we arrive and grandfather was waiting at the front door, when uncle park I quickly got out of the car and rush to hug him as he hugged back, tears began to fall our of my eyes from the worry of my uncle, ("....grandfather what's going on? Why do I have to stay here?"), I asked him threw mind, I know he's my family but that means he knows how to talk through mind....right?....., he was silent but he reply by petting my head causing more tears to fall down my cheek, "....dear go inside and stay in the living room.....I'll be inside......", he said to me, I nodded slowly as I ran to uncle Louis for one more hug, he squeeze me very tightly as if this will be my last hug with him, "....I love you Wicked.....always......", he whisper to ear as I heard him cry, grandfather came towards us and broke our bond as untwined our hands, grandfather took me inside and closes the door the minute I step foot down the entrance, I quickly put my stuff by the door to hear them, "......I'm you sure she'll be sad here?.......", uncle asked, "she will....you know I would never let them take her...hm...I am a bit insane Louis......", grandfather replied, he was insane?.....now I 'm starting to get real worried, "....ok.....and...give her this...", uncle said, I wish I could see it from a window but there were none around me, "....her mothers chest......been along time since I've seen that....", grandfather said, a chest?....was uncle hiding that from me?...., "when she's ready to know the truth....I believe I'll let you handle the rest.....", he said sadly, ".....rest in peace then friend.....you will be miss if you don't survive this....", grandfather said, ......s-survive?......what the hell?...., the last thing I heard was uncle's car driving away, I quickly pick up my stuff and headed to the same room where I woke up from before. I close the door fast and put down my stuff and sat on my bed with out making another sound, my life was spinning around beyond my very eyes, what the hell was going on?....is uncle in danger?....., a bunch of question pop one by one in my head, all that needed to be answer or explain, but I was to never to know about it, my door open by a very tall figure that was grandfather smiling warmly at me, "how have you been?", he asked, I didn't answer, and I didn't have the nerve to even face him, I could feel his flawless eyes staring at me thought as he walks over to my side and sit, "what is it?", he asked sadly, it was obvious he was hiding something from me and I was eager to find out sooner or later, I shook my head for a reply but still didn't look at him, I was start to get mad the minute he starting petting my head, "I'll just go make dinner then", he said, he got up and left me in the room as he vanishes down the stairs, the questions were still stuck in my head that I've been wanting to asked,....am I even going to see uncle again?....

It was midnight when I was in bed, I couldn't sleep with me worrying about uncle, I didn't hear any footsteps down stairs nor up, I think grandfather was gone, I didn't know where but I could just tell he wasn't in the house anymore, I sat up and looked outside at the cold black night, where the autumn leaves where falling, the breeze was coming in threw the vents of the house, and with the breeze I smelt something that ran shivers down my spine, something that I haven't smelled since the day of the fire,.......blood......, and scent of it.....I knew too well....., I change my cloths and rush out of the house with my wand in my boot for safe keeping. I rain to my house noticing something was very wrong in the atmosphere, I arrive at the house and walk towards the entrance, there was only one light in, which was in the entrance inside, but something about it feels bad about it, I slowly grabbed the door handle and started to turn it, it was open which wasn't really a surprise for me, I open the door and swing it open as my eyes widen with horror, blood was splattered every along the walls, the the antiques that were now broken on the ground, but as I look down my heart suddenly sunk down into my stomach, there were ripped apart everywhere leaving the head standing, and that head was uncle Louis...., "well well well I finally found you", the dark voice said. I frozen as my eyes widen, I couldn't ever turn to see him, I heard foot steps that came up from behind me and put his hands on my shoulders, "now that he's out of the way.....let us go shall we?", I looked up as he finish his sentence, the first thing that I saw though was something that made my jaw drop to the ground, fangs.....they were dripping with blood.....I started to tremble, I just wanted to scream or run for help......but this isn't just one ordinary person....this is a damon....., I quickly grabbed my wand and cast the sun spell that made him jump back into the darkness from which he came, I ran up to my uncles room and locked the door behind, but before I could find another way out he was already at the door already banging on it, I panic as I looked around, I notice his diary and spell book he left on the desk, I quickly grabbed it as I went towards the window and open it, I jumped out as I heard the door being crashed open, I landed in the back of my lawn and ran like I've never ran before, I could think anymore, I didn't know what to do, I just saw my dead uncle on the ground that was my house.....Uncle......I'm sorry.