Chapter 14: D'ablo

Wow I've notice this book is becoming popular and I'm happy for that, thank you everyone and I hope you enjoy this chapter^^~

As I was stnading near the crosswalk this man, that sent shivers down my whole body was no ordanriy person. I was worried at this point, no one was around but me and him having this stare off. ("What am I going to do? I left most of my magic equetment back at home..."), I said to myself. I started to step back and make a run for it but he was already half way near me when I wasn't looking, "?!!! WHO ARE YOU?!!!", I screamed, and the next thing I knew he was standing in front of me glaring down to my eyes. ".Your worst nightmare my dear....", he said with a sudden deep tone, for soome reason I couldn't move, it was like my whole body was paralized. I didn't know what to do but by then all of these fingures appeared all around us, they weren't like him though, they were holding the same stakes that I saw before, they were slayers...I looked around as so the stranger did so as well, "...hm...until next time Wicked....," he said as he disappear without a trace, I then stepped back and look over my shoulder but the slayers soon vanish as well. I never could have thought Slayers could be so fast, I then started walking again fast but I didn't look back, all I did was speed walk till I got to school.

I was sitting at my desk, but for some reason it was cold....like really cold...I just thought it was myself so I tried to ignore it but the feeling was making uncomfortable. When lunch came the cold feeling was gone but I still felt uncomfortable, it was like I was being followed right behind me. I sat down at the table as they both stared at me with worry shown on there faces, "Hey, Wick are you alright there? You don't look so good...," Vlad said with concern, I said I was fine but they both knew I was lying, the point is I was already going through a lot of problems with training as it is along with my grandfather, I didn't want them to get involved with been happening for the past weeks. Once school was over Vlad was kind enough to walk me back to school, its actually suppose to be my job to protect him, but the truth is I need all the help I can get. Vlad kept his eye on me for quite sometime, I was getting annoyed by his look but he's just looking out for me....how can I blame him?

After we arrive Vlad grabbed my hand that made me jumped with fright. I looked back to look at him eye to eye, but he his eyes were full of darkness, it scared me but I didn't know how to react to him. "....Wick....What happen?...," he asked with a deep tone, "W-What are you talking about?," I asked him. at that moment I was terrified...it was liked I was talking to a different Vlad...this couldn't be the Vlad I knew. "Vlad.....Please....your hurting me....," I whimpered, but Vlad only squeezed harder causing my skin to turn red, "then why won't you tell me then?....It's not that hard...", right at his last words I felt a sharp pain in my chest and suddenly got dizzy, I lost my balance and fall into Vlad's arms, I was looking up at him as I saw what look like a blur grin, before I was fainted I said my final words as the world began to turn dark, "...Who are you?...".

_________________________________________________________________________

LOL ok I know you guys were hopping for more and it was really short but don't worry I'm still working on it so I hope you guys look forward to the next chapter! :)