Chapter 18: V+W Forever?

It's been a few days since I last saw Vlad and Isaiah....I was still worried about what saw, surly he had to knew that something was up...right? My world was being draged down of this stupid prince....I don't know why but....for some reason I have a feeling for Isaiah...I didn't want to believe it after what he done but...I just felt that feeling....even when he held me in his arms...but I was scared. But I could care less about him, I was mostly worried about Vlad right now, does he hate me now?...My was spinning as I think deep within my thoughts, sudden;y my text tone went up that made me jumped, I picked it up and checked out the text,

VLAD

[Hey u busy right now?]

He said, I curious and replyed back.

ME

[no why?}

Vlad

[Just meet me at my house when you get a chance k? I just want to talk...]

And that was all he said, I was nerous but I just got up and got ready. Since grandfather was gone again for a 'meeting' I left with my wand in my boot and with a bright smile, I might as well fake it while I was heading there, but I was really scared in the inside.

Once I got there Vlad was already on the porch staying out into the distance. I slowly walked up in front of him till he looked at me, "...H-Hey...," I said quietly, "hey...," he said, we both went inside and said hi to Ms.Nelly his aunt and sat on the couch, "Was there something you wanted to talk to me about?," I asked in question, he was silent for a moment but he then took a hold of my hand, I suddenly blush pure pink as I look up at his, but in his eyes...there were saddness. "That guy from the other night....who was he?," he asked gently, I was at a lost for words....I wanted to tell him everything...but I couldn't tell him everything...,"...He's...he....he;s a prince.....a vampire prince...," I said as my tears began to pour out, Vlad face expression was shocking, but at the time he could understand I was being serious about this, I explain to him very little and told him whats going on lately and what he wants from me. But as we kept talking it felt like hours just flown by.

"I see....so he thinks you his true love?," Vlad questioned, "Yes....I don't know why but he doesn't seem to believe that he tru;y died....either he know I'm a witch/vampire or he truely thinks his true love is a vampire who happens to be me...," I explained, it was really confusing since I wasn't able to think straight anymore. "...Well....do you have feelings for him?....," He asked suddenly, my eyes widen with surprise as I quickly shook my head, "N-NO!....Well....I don't think so...I thought he was cool now but then this problem happen....besides I'm not in love with him, I'm in love with yo-?!," I quickly covered my mouth as my face went red, he turned red a bit after hearing what I said but he then smiled, I didn't get vampires....but Vlad....he was different....from what I could tell so far. The next thing I knew he pulled me into his arms and kisses me gently, it was cold as from before but it was soft, I then felt my face heat up as I close my eyes, I kissed back hoping for this passion not to end, but I was soon wrong till he broke the kiss apart, "...Wicked....I loved you....," he whispered, I soon opened my eyes as his eyes glow purple and mine glowed in its different colors, this was love....I wondered if this was mom's feelings twords dad....,"...I um...I'm happy you do...," was all I could say to him. We both laughed as he lets go of me but he was still holding my hand, "..Wick do you mind if we....become boyfriend and girlfriend?," he asked, I was stun out to say anything but I knew at that second I was smiling really big as I was nodding really fast until  a minute later, "YES YES YES!!!," I said as I tackled hugged him, he hugged back too as my smiled stayed with me, and on that day I've never stopped smiling, maybe this could work out...right?

I walked back home and went inside as I dance up to my room, but I was cought by grandfather, "And what got you in a good mood?," he asked from behind, I suddenly stopped and my smile fainted away. I turned to him to give him a fake smile to let him know it was nothing but he could read me like a book, "...I...I hanged out with Vlad today....nothing else really?....," I replyed to him, "Oh really?....So you didn't have a relationship establish?," my heart sunk after hearing those words, I'm not sure how he knew but it was not like he could have followed me to Vlad's place, he was at a meeting....was he??? "..G....G-Grandfather I could explain-," "You don't have too....," he said deeply. I rasie my eyebrow in confusion, I was expecting for him to yell at me or ground me or just pretty much anything, he turned his back to me and said his final words before leaving, "Just be carful...," he said as he left the living room, I felt really bad about this, but I want to live out my normal life as long as I can...I know I'm suppose to be the protector of Vlad but it doesn't mean we can't....well be together....right? I decided to shake off the question and head to my room to think about the problem.

I stayed in my room for a long while thinking in my own little world, a lot has happened and I just didn't know what to do...but..things just getting worse and worse the more I kept thinking about it.....I laid on my bed and let out a big sigh....what was going to happen?

(God it's so hard coming up for the next chapter, but I hope my readers are enjoying my story, but in your own opinnion do you think Wicked should end up with Vladimir or Isaiah? I can't say what's going to happen between her and Vlad cause thats going to ruin the big surprise :3 so please give me your answers in the comments below, until next time! XD)