[29] Made in the USA

Dedicated to XxICouldCareLessxX for her adorable comment. Thank you!

--

(Unedited)

No matter how far we go,

I want the whole world to know,

I want you bad,

And I won’t have it any other way.

No matter what the people say,

I know that we'll never break.

~Made in the USA- Demi Lovato

      "Okay, and we're done!" Brett exclaimed as the red lights of the cameras flicked off. Cheers sounded throughout the room, causing him to laugh. "Aww, and here I was, thinking you guys were starting to enjoy this," he teased standing up.

      Kaden chuckled under his breath. "Maybe a little, but I won't ever tell him that," he muttered, lips brushing against mine with every word he spoke.

      "Get a room!" Brett exclaimed, turning to look at us. "And Kaden, your mic is still on, so thank you." Kaden sighed and pressed a light, but proper kiss on my mouth, then stepped away and ripped off his microphone.

      By the time I had finished changing out of my outfit and wiping off the make-up, pretty much everyone was gone. The set would remain here for another week, in case we needed to re-do a scene. The only people left were Bells, Clark, Kallie, Brett and Kaden. "Wanna go do something together for the rest of the day? It's been a while since we've all hung out," Kallie suggested.

      Kaden shot his twin a weird look. "Kal, we spent two hours on a jet together just a week and a half ago."

      "That doesn't count!" Kallie protested. "None of you guys have plans, right?" All of us exchanged a glance, then slowly shook our heads. Silence enveloped the room as Kallie shot us a somewhat annoyed look.

      Then it was broken by Brett laughing. Actually, laughing wasn't exactly the right way to describe it. It was more like cackling. "You know what I just remembered?" he asked, with such a big grin that everyone automatically took a step back.

      "That you should leave evil laughs to Disney characters?" Kaden suggested, raising an eyebrow.

      Brett ignored him. "That we never did the slave thing." Whoa, wait. They didn't? For a moment, the only sound in the room was Kallie and Bells cursing.

      "I think we should do that," Kaden agreed, a slow smile spreading across his face.

      "Or we can just do a movie. Like normal people," I suggested, hiding my surprise. All the guys shook their heads, almost perfectly in sync. Creepy.

      "No way, we have to do this," Clark disagreed.

      "It was three years ago!" Bells protested.

      Brett raised an eyebrow. "So?" He glanced around the room a few times before finally settling his stare on Kallie.

      After a couple silent seconds of the two staring at each other down, Kallie sighed. "Fine." Whoa, what? Did Kallie just back down? Kallie Fleming?

      Bells and I whipped around to stare at her. "What?"

      "For a day," she said, ignoring us. Brett started to protest, but she silenced him with a hard glare. "You guys are in this with me too," she added, finally turning to look at Bells and I. I glanced at Kaden to see him watching me, mouth tilted up in that slight, infamous smirk of his. Oh god, I don't know if I really want to know what ideas he has...

      "Rules still apply though," I said. It wasn't because I thought Kaden would make me do something that would hurt me, physically or emotionally, or anything like that, but because I had a feeling he had some ideas that would definitely make me uncomfortable. He liked seeing me feel awkward way too much. The rules had been that we could say no to three things we didn't want to do.

      "You're agreeing to this?" Bells asked incredulously.

      I shrugged. "For a day." Better a day than a month. I had a feeling the guys would pick stuff to try and embarrass us. Except, there was the problem of the fans and the paparazzi. "We can't do anything in public, though, because of the cameras," I added. The guys looked kind of disappointed, which made me pretty relieved. I didn't want to know what ideas they had had before I said that.

      "Fine. Let's go to my place then," Kaden suggested. He grinned. "We have a pool."

      "We're going swimming?" Clark asked, eyebrows raised. Kaden nodded. Clark and Brett grinned. Bells, Kallie and I exchanged a glance.

      Oh no.

      "If we're going swimming," I started reluctantly. "I need to grab my swimsuit."

       Bells nodded. "Me too."

       "I can get yours if I go." It would be kind of pointless for both of us to go back.

       "I'll drive you. Kal, you probably need yours too, right?" Kallie nodded. "How about we all meet in the lobby of my apartment in twenty minutes?" Kaden asked. The rest of us gave a mixture of nods and shrugs, which I guess meant that was the plan.

       "Should I be scared?" I asked Kaden as we walked away from the rest of the group.

       He shrugged and grinned. "That's a good question."