Couldn't Call

There's Avril. The actress is Madeline McNulty. I honestly just looked up a bunch of actors and actresses and found the names of those who fit the description. <3

~

I've been sitting on the couch all day since yesterday when I hit the shit out of my ankle on the bed. I've watched all of season 101 of Teen Wolf again and I'm running out of options. How am I supposed to pass time again? I know I am not going to dance again. That was the last straw.

The door bell suddenly rings and I jump. I guess that's what I get for watching the Gallows last night. That movie really freaked me out. My mom was watching it with me and as soon as she saw the opening scene she was done. She covered her eyes and ran out of the room saying,'Jesus save this generation. '

"Mom!" I yell. "Mom! The door!"

"Can't you get it?" She says from down the hall.

"But I don't want to. I'm trying to save my youth!"

"Exactly! You're closer! Open the door so I don't die sooner!"

I let out a frustrated groan and open the door.

"No we don't want to buy cookies and thanks for asking. " I say without looking up from my phone.

"You sure, princess?" I hear a familiar voice say. Parker's voice.

"Parker!" I yell and jump into his arms.

I put my nose in the crook of his neck and smell his cologne. I still have on his sweatshirt and my mom hasn't asked whose it is or why I'm wearing it. She must've used her psychic parent powers or something and known already. Or she is completely oblivious to my outfits.

His arms wrap around my waist tightly and his hands wrest on the small of my back. I pull back and give him a huge goofy smile, one that he returns twice as goofy. My hands cup his cheeks and I kiss the tip of his nose.

"Ahem. " I hear my mom.

I try to drop out of Parker's arms, but he doesn't let up. He doesn't care what my mom thinks. For some reason that makes me happier and I relax against him, letting him keep his arms around my waist.

"Mrs.Summers. " Parker clears his throat.

"Mr.Adams. "

"I-uh. I'm your daughter's boyfriend. I'm sure you've heard a lot about me. "

"No, actually, I haven't. Conceited of you to think that. How can a selfish man love a woman?" She glares at him and I try not to bust out laughing.

"No, ma'am, I didn't think that at all, I-"

"Just kidding! Loosen up! It was just an act." Mom laughs and pats his free arm and Parker lets out a nervous fake laugh. I feel him relax behind me and I turn back around to face him.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper.

"I came to see you. I couldn't call so..."

"Oh..." I trail my finger down his face and inch mine towards his.

"We just started dating, Aubrey, we can't kiss yet. " He teases, his breath gently blowing across my lips.

"We did things couples do beforehand. So technically we're already there. " I pout.

"You really want me to kiss you. " He smirks.

"Do not. I was just pointing out the facts. "

"Do too. "

"Do not!"

"Whatever, princess. " He rolls his eyes and walks in.

"At least I know you're not a vampire. I thought you were going to wait for me to invite you in, but you don't need that. You just walked right in. A vampire would have to be invited. "I joke.

"You're full of jokes, aren't you?"

"Yep. " I grab his hand and pull him up to my room, closing the door behind me.

"I googled you the other day and-"

"You googled me?" He smirks.

"Just curious that was all and-"

"My little creeper. " He kisses my cheek and I immediately blush.

"I'm not a creeper. "

"I know you're not a creeper. You're my creeper."

"Anyways,"I continue as he makes a low chuckle,"There is a restaurant in Wilson, North Carolina called Parker's. They serve country food. Fried chicken, mashed potatoes, fried okra...the works. "

"Interesting. I like eating. " Parker looks over at me.

"Me too. " I smile again. I can never stop smiling can I?

"Good. You can-"

"Ahem. Excuse me. " My mom comes in and stares at Parker and me. He has his arm around my waist and my legs are draped over his.

"What, Mom?" I huff.

"No sex. Got it?"

"I know! What is with you and thinking I'm having sex all the time?" I roll my eyes. I feel my cheeks warm up and I bury my face in Parker's chest.

My mom just walks out without another word, closing the door gently.

"Have you had sex?" Parker asks.

"Ew, no. I'm sixteen. What do you expect?" I blush even redder.

"Me neither. I guess I'm not as much of a bad boy as you thought I was. I'm all talk and no action. " He frowns.

"You," I climb on top of his lap and wrap my legs around his waist,"are my bad boy. Mine. "

"You are mine. My good girl. " His arms pull me closer and I wrap my arms around his neck.

We just sit in silence and I slowly start becoming more self conscious. I haven't showered or brushed my teeth since yesterday morning...damn it, Aubrey. I'm so stupid. I also realize the position we're in. My hidden area is pressed right against his. Awkward awkward awkward. No, no, it's only awkward if I make it awkward.

Just stop thinking, Aubrey. For one second.

It's been one second.

"I'll be right back. " I say to him and quickly run down to the bathroom.

I brush my teeth really quickly and try to open up a plastic bag full of floss. Apparently my mom thinks otherwise. As I'm trying to open up the bag of floss it crinkles like crazy and my mom busts through the door.

"What are you doing? I heard the crinkle! Are you getting a condom? I told you no-"

"Mom! No! I'm sixteen, going on seventeen. I still don't want to do that. Trust me I'm not losing my V-card anytime soon. Gosh, I'm just brushing my teeth. "

"Oh. Sorry. " She winces and tip toes out awkwardly. I sure do love my mom.

I finish up and walk back to my bedroom. For the next three hours he stays, and I don't get bored once. And for the next three hours, I don't get that kiss.