One Kiss, Can't Stop

Parker's POV

I stare at her beautiful face. Everything about Aubrey is just so...hot. She'd probably get mad at me if I said that like when I told her her body was hot. She's just so...perfect. There we go.

Honestly, I'd been waiting to kiss her for so long, but I also wanted her to want it more. That's why I waited so long. I look down at our joined hands and feel pride rise within me. I got her, not some other guy. If only Dad saw me now.

He always told me I could never get a girl to pay attention to me and that's why I would do the whole make-out- and-leave thing. So he would know that girls want me. And now if he sees I've grounded myself and got myself a girl, he would never tease me again. As long as she stayed with me, anyways...

"What are you staring at?" Aubrey asks. Just seeing her shy little smile makes me smile even bigger. I'm so whipped...

"You. " I coo.

"Why, do I have something on my face?" She asks, immediately hiding behind her hair.

"No, baby. " I reassure her and pull her onto my lap. "Your face is perfect. So. Damn. Perfect. "

She does that thing she does all the time were she bites her lip to prevent herself from smiling too much. I reach my hands up to cup her face. Her skin is so soft. When I kissed her earlier and my hands slid under her shirt a little, her skin felt like silk. Damn, she is so beautiful. If I got the choice between seeing the most beautiful thing in the world and her, I would choose her. Because to me, she is the most beautiful thing in the world.

"You're staring again. " She says quietly.

"Can you blame me?"

"Guess not. " She reaches her hands out to my face and presses her forehead against mine, wrapping her legs around my torso. Good Lord, this girl better stop or I'm not going to be able to restrict myself.

Every time she does this I lose it and want to kiss her. I'm going to do it.

I pull her head down to mine and gently press my mouth to hers. She is so sweet. Her lips are like some sort of dessert and I can't get enough of it. I pull back and look at her, her eyes still closed.

"Once I take one kiss from you, I can't stop. I'm addicted. " I admit, holding her a little tighter against me. I don't ever want to let her go.

"Like a drug? Are you comparing me to weed, Parker?" She laughs gently.

"If that's what you think, then there you go. You're my weed, princess. " I play along with it.

"That's terrible. " She rests her head on my shoulder and I put my face in her hair. It smells like grape shampoo, her usual. Damn it, now I know her usual hair scent.

What the hell, Parker?

"But, even though you're comparing me to a usually illegal drug...I know you mean it in a good way. So thanks, I guess. "

"Wouldn't mean it any other way, princess. "

"Why do you keep calling me that?"

"What?" I ask, confused. Did I do something wrong? She always makes me feel like I have.

"Princess. Why do you call me that?" Aubrey asks again, looking down at her hands that are now rested against my chest.

"Because you're my princess. I'd say queen, but we aren't married. It's just, it's a commonly used name guys call their girlfriends. I say it though, because you're beautiful. Everything about you is just...so great I feel like I don't deserve it. Like I don't deserve you. I feel like you're, you know, up there with everyone else and then you have me, the pheasant, getting his heart robbed by someone. You better not leave me. "

"You really mean it?" She says, her eyes teared up.

"Of course. " I look her right in the eye, too, because I want her to know I mean it. I've fallen for her so much. She doesn't even know the effect that she has on me.

I'd say I love her, but like all adults say...how can I even know what it's like to love someone at just seventeen? How can I even know what love is, period? I guess I just feel really attached to her.

"Well, in that case...if I'm your princess, then you're my prince. My Prince Charming. You're dreamy and everything I've always dreamt about when I was little. I used to wish that one day a prince would sweep me off of my feet like they always did in the princess movies. Now I know what it's like. " She says. My heart stops in my chest and I fall even harder for her right then.

"I was considering myself a pheasant. "

"I heard. You're not a pheasant. Even if you were, you'd still be my prince. "

"You're asking for another kiss aren't you?" I give her my signature smirk.

"Maybe. Maybe not. If my lips are swollen by the time I get to my mom she will think we were having sex, like she always does. "

I laugh and pull her back down to me. There's something about the way it feels to have her sitting on my lap, her lips pressing against mine in a way I love. It's gentle, but at the same time rough enough to know she likes it. I trail kisses along her jawline. Her skin is just so smooth and faultless. Why didn't I notice this before when I couldn't stand her? She could've been my girlfriend a while ago if I hadn't been a jerk. Oh, well. At least she is with me now.

I hear her let out a sharp breath and give her one more rough kiss before carefully sitting her back on the rock.

"We gotta' stop now or I won't be able to. " I shake my head and drag a hand down my face.

"I have to go home anyways. " she pouts.

"Ok. " I whisper.