Finally Happened

Tyler Posey is Parker. Sorry for the picture quality :/ ALL TEEN WOLF FANS SCREAMMMM. Sorry, I love it...

~

"Why don't you do something? If you stay home all of spring break you are going to drive yourself through the roof. You're going to drive me through the roof just sitting around. " My mom complains.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know! Go out and get into trouble, be a teenager!" She holds her hands up in desperation.

"Ok. I'll call Parker and spend time with him. "

"There you go. "

I run down the hall to my room and shut the door. I pull out my phone and search for Parker's newly added contact. His contact name is 'Parker<3'.

"Hey, Princess. " He answers, sounding like he just woke up.

I smile as soon as I hear his voice. "Hey. "

"What's up?"

"I'm bored again. And I was wondering if I could hang out with you soon. Today. My mom claims I'm driving her crazy and told me to get out and get into trouble. "

"Oh. Cool mom. Hmm...allow me to check my schedule. Nothing, nothing, nothing, check testicles for cancer, nothing, nothing-"

I giggle and roll my eyes. "So?"

"Of course I can spend time with you. " I can hear the happiness in his voice and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"I'll pick you up on my motorcycle?"

"Yep. " I hang up.

I get butterflies every time I think of being with him...

~

I'm about to hop onto Parker's bike when he stops me.

"I bought you a little something. " He smirks.

"And what is that?"

"Well, you have to guess first. "

"Parker. " I warn, and give my signature don't-mess-with-me look.

"You're no fun. " He whines.

He pulls out a black helmet with pink lining the edge of it. It looks beautiful. It looks like the kind of helmet I'd choose.

"Thanks, Parker. " I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him on the cheek.

"Couldn't have you stinking up mine any longer. " He jokes and I give him that look again. "And you ride with me all the time. "

"Which brings me to this. How can you drive a motorcycle at just seventeen years old?"

"I have my ways. " He winks.

He sits down and I do as I usually do and wrap my arms around him, enjoying the warmth. What if he did something illegal to do it? I don't think he would do that; his dad is the CEO of a lawyer company and his mom is the surgeon at the heart center. If Parker did something illegal then his parent's reputation would be ruined.

Then I would be known as the juvenile delinquent's girl. I would still stay with him, but it would be hard. My mom would definitely not approve anymore and I would have to sneak around. Soon enough, Parker pulls up to the same trail he asked me out on. We pull off our helmets and I fix my wind blown hair.

"What is it with you and this trail?" I ask, running my hands through my hair.

"It has all of my best memories. I like spending time here. It's just...peaceful. "

I stare at him in shock for a second. He is a softie at heart, after all. Not just a tough guy.

"What?"

"Nothing, I'd just think a guy like you goes off to parties and gets drunk to find peace. You were at the party I was at when Ryan got crazy. " I shudder at the thought of Ryan and his lips trailing down my neck. It was disgusting.

"Sometimes I go off to parties. I used to do it to take my mind off of everything. My parents, they-" He freezes and stops, scratching the back of his neck.

"They what?"

"Nothing. Never mind. " And just like that Parker closes himself back up. I got a glimpse of the real him and he closes himself back up to the guy he is on the outer shell.

"Ok. " I say quietly, sort of hurt he wouldn't tell me and disappointed he doesn't want to.

"Yeah. " He reaches for my hand and squeezes it.

"So what are your good memories here?" I ask to break the silence as we walk to the rock we sat down at when he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"Well, a little while ago my dad used to take me out here to go camping and hunting during hunting season. I learned how to be a man out here. My mom and Jacob came out here with me, too. She was teaching us how to hike and the whole time she kept feeding us chocolate. That's kind of a stupid memory, but I've always loved it.

"It's just ironic that she was trying to get us to be healthy, but she was feeding us bad food. Those are my favorite memories, the rest aren't as good. And..." Parker trails off and presses my back against a tree, his hands placed firmly on my hips.

"And?" I say nervously.

"It's where I got my beautiful, beautiful girlfriend. And..." He stops to kiss my nose. My body immediately starts tensing up and my stomach feels shaky, my breath speeds up, and I feel light and dizzy off of him. He hasn't even kissed me for real yet.

"And?" I urge him on.

"Patience, princess. I don't respond to demands. I call the shots. " He raises a hand to cup my cheek.

"Really? I can call the shots just as easily as you can. " I say as I press my hands against his chest.

He lets out a quiet chuckle before he leans in. Everything slows down and seems dream-like. His lips brush against mine and my breath hitches. He's teasing me. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me, my whole body on fire.

He slowly plants his lips on the side of my mouth, continuing to tease me. I can't explain how much I long for him, how much I need this kiss. How long I've been waiting for it. His lips hover over mine for a few seconds and he stares into my eyes with a look filled with so much affection my heart swells and pounds against my chest. I'm not even breathing.

Suddenly, he presses his lips against mine and I lean into his kiss, pressing myself up against him. I don't want any space in between us at this point. His hands slide around my waist and press me firmly against him as his lips crash against mine, full of hunger. I can tell he has been wanting this kiss, too. I pull back, pressing my forehead against his and still sort of breathless.

"And...it's the place where I kissed the only girl I care about. " He whispers.

I smile and pull his head back down to me, giving him another gentle kiss. I give him a half grin and hug him.

"It's the place where you took my heart. " I whisper back, barely audible.