Chapter 2: Hickeys

~Carmen Silvers Point Of View~

"Mmmm," I hummed, shifting slightly until I realized something was pinning me down. My eyes flashed open and I lifted my head slightly, and a groan sounded from below me.

Austin's head was in the crook of my neck, but when I moved, he moved his head down so he was practically on top of my cleavage.

"Austin," I hissed, my cheeks flushing at where his head was positioned.

Nothing.

"Austin," I said a little louder, touching his hair. He groaned and the arm around my waist tightened its hold me slightly. I chuckled, relaxing back into my pillows. He probably wouldn't be awake for a while, so I might as well take advantage while he's here.

I threaded my fingers through his soft hair, and played with it for almost half hour while I thought about random things before he finally woke up.

He hummed and pressed his head against me harder, kind of like I did before I got up for school. The alarm would ring, I would hit it and then bury my face firmly in my pillow as if that would help me go back to sleep.

"Austin," I hissed, putting a hand on the arm he had slung around my waist.

"Good morning," he mumbled.

"Good morning to you too," I rolled my eyes. About a minute later he jerked upright, eyes wide in surprise.

"What's your deal?" I arched an eyebrow at him.

"Was I ....did I sleep on your...?" he asked brokenly, his cheeks turning a slight pink.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, you did," I chuckled, "Now get back here," I patted the space next to me.

He paused for only the briefest moment before he lay down next to me again, one hand on my bare stomach since my shirt had ridden up when he slept on me.

I turned my neck to the side and was about to say something but his silver eyes widened and the hand that was on my stomach shot up to touch my neck.

He gently prodded my neck with one finger and I flinched. "What are you doing?" I asked, clapping a hand over the part of my neck he'd been touching.

"Um..." he stalled, pursing his lips together as if he was trying not to laugh.

I frowned, sliding grudgingly out of bed as I tottered towards the bathroom. My thighs felt a little weird, kind of like they were sore, and then I thought of last night and the position I'd been in for the better part of the night. I flushed as I looked into my (new) mirror, since the last one broke when Caleb had been haunting me, and gasped. On the side on my neck, or more precisely, on my sweet spot was a half-moon bruise that was shaped suspiciously like Austint's bite mark.

I exited the bathroom and stood at the foot of my bed with my hands on my hips, "You gave me a hickey." I stated.