Chapter 26: Fun in the Shower

"Is there a reason why none of you have coats or anything considering its still winter?" she asked as we headed into the living room.

"There was an incident," I admitted sheepishly as I spotted a familiar Mohawk sitting on the couch.

"Tucker!" I cried and he turned his head, brown eyes wide.

"Hey Carmen," he flushed as Natasha sat next to him and the rest of us took a seat anywhere available.

I smirked at Natasha, "We weren't interrupting anything were we?"

She looked embarrassed but couldn't help but grin sheepishly, "Um....no."

I laughed, "Yeah, sure."

"Stop making fun of me and tell me what happened," she paused for a moment before she looked around the room, "But before you do that can you do some introductions?"

"Oops!" I said.

"Wow, good manners, Carmen," Liam cracked.

"Oh shut up," I rolled my eyes, "Alright, so Liam, Lena, Kayla and Matt are in my Pack," I pointed to each one before I moved on, "And the vampires are Alex and Austin." I pointed them out as well and I saw Natasha's eyebrows rise.

"Ah," she said slowly, "Which one of you is Coven leader?"

"I am," Austin said carefully from his spot next to me.

She looked from me to Wyatt and back again, nodding her approval while I flushed.

"Alright, so now what happened?" Natasha asked while Tucker looked mildly uncomfortable. Probably because he was surrounded by creatures from horror movies.

I explained the situation and Natasha listened without once interrupting until I finished. While I told the story I hinted at the fact that my Pack didn't know Wyatt and I were together and I was pretty sure Natasha caught on to my hint.

"Yikes," Natasha said, "So he's in you?" she asked Wyatt.

He hesitated a moment before nodding.

"Man, I don't know how you keep sane he's a total psycho," she shook her head in disbelief.

He made a face, "Maybe so but I've got certain things to think about that keep me sane."

She looked to me for a moment before she looked back at Wyatt with a smirk, "I'm sure that's true."

Wyatt looked bewildered at her comment and I chuckled. Everyone gave us weird looks and I could tell they didn't understand what the hell was going on but thankfully they didn't ask.

"So what do you think we should do?" Lena asked curiously from her spot in between Alex and Liam.