Chapter 22: My girl

-Carmen Silvers POV-

As soon as I stepped into his room I inhaled deeply. Although I could smell Caleb, Austin's scent overpowered it by a mile and I focused on his wonderful scent instead of Caleb's icky one.

I spotted my black, ripped shirt slung on the back of his desk chair and I grinned at it.

I nearly had a heart attack when something knocked my legs out from under me and I let out a frightened shriek. But it was only Austin, who laughed and laid me on his bed before sitting between my legs.

"I like your room," I said, smiling up at him.

He shrugged, "It's alright. I much prefer your room myself."

"Why's that?" I asked, relaxing against his pillow.

"Because your scent is all over it," he said, kissing me lightly, "And it's your stuff. It's a nice feeling being surrounded by things that remind me of you."

"That's why I like your room too," I said, chuckling as I reached up and tangled my fingers in his hair before I pulled his head down to mine. "Plus, your bed is much more comfortable than mine."

He laughed, "The comfortableness of a bed is certainly important...to us anyways."

I flushed, "It's not my fault we always spend so much time in bed together."

"It kind of is," he said as he leaned forward and bit my neck like before, "You're always teasing me."

"Hypocrite," I breathed as he started to shift against me again. I slid my hands down his back, tugging at the hem of his shirt pointedly. He chuckled and pulled back so he could take it off before he tossed it to the floor and kissed me again, harder than before.

"Your turn," he said huskily as he bit my lip.

I dropped my legs from his waist, shifting beneath him so I could shimmy my pants off before they joined his shirt on the floor.

"Your turn again," I said, grinning wickedly.

"Are you trying to make it so we're both naked tonight?" he asked, arching an eyebrow as he pulled away and took his jeans off before rejoining me.

I snorted, "Not at all, I just figure if we're going to do it might as well do it in the best way possible."

"Fine, but to be fair you need to take something else off," he said, holding his hips away from me when I tried to wrap my legs around him. "Nuh-uh," he chastised me, "Off."

I scowled, reaching my hands under my pyjama top, squirming a little so I could unhook my bra before I passed it through my tee-shirt sleeve.

"Happy?" I asked.

"Impressed actually," he said, arching an eyebrow, "Pretty damned skilled of you to take off your bra without taking off your shirt."

"Oh, who cares? Get over here," I said, grabbing his hand as I tugged him towards me, kissing him hard on the mouth as he pushed me down onto my back again.

I felt his hands slip under my shirt slowly, staying on the lower part of my ribs. I put my hands on his lower back as he grinded against me. I moaned into his mouth and he picked up speed and intensity until I thought I was about to burst. And then he stopped, holding himself away from me.

I groaned, "Why?"

"I'm not letting this finish this soon," he grunted, sliding a hand down my side and leg, resting against the middle of my legs.

I moaned again, snatching his hand away, "What about you?"

"What about me?" he panted, gazing at me with his liquid silver eyes.