Chapter 9:A Promise in the Dark....Sealed with a Kiss

OMG So this is the chapter ive been wanting to show u guys!!!

-Carmen Silvers Point Of View-

Although I did see Austin last night, as hard as I studied him he didn’t seem any difference than usual. Just a little tired. We didn’t really do anything last night besides kiss and talk for a bit before we slept…mainly because I wanted to make sure Austin was actually sleeping and not just lying to me and saying he was when he wasn’t.

But he did sleep, albeit somewhat restlessly.

So now, in my second period class where we were in a computer lab for a free period, I was attempting to Google different sicknesses with Austin’s symptoms. It was a pointless effort; nothing there matched.

So instead, Kayla, Lena and I decided to Google random stuff and see what popped up. Lena, who was sitting between us, searched ‘Different kisses’. She clicked on the first link that popped up and began reading.

She then started giggling and told us to read along with her. The website she had clicked on had a list of twenty different kinds of kisses, describing how to do each one and what they mean when you do them.

Some were kind of obvious like French Kissing, I mean seriously, who doesn’t know what French Kissing is? Others were kind of weird, though vaguely ironic like vampire kisses…which is basically what Austin and I do quite often.

But the one I remember most is the Breath Kiss. Apparently it’s more of a game than a kiss; you have to inhale deeply, kiss your partner then exhale into their mouth while they inhale so you’re like giving them your air and you just keep doing that back and forth until you run out of air or giggle.

We laughed so hard at that and we all vowed to try it at least once in our life for fun.

The rest of my day was pretty much boring after that, I had nothing interesting to do besides listen to teachers drone on and on and on about things that are pointless and useless to me.

The only two things that happened that brought me out of my bored mood were Austin and science class.

Science class was quite the…eye opener. We had continued watching the journey of sperm, seeing all the microscopic sperm swimming around uselessly for another twenty minutes before the screen suddenly flashed a bright white and suddenly all you saw on the screen was a woman screaming and sweating as she tried to push a baby out. Normally, that’d be okay. Except the camera’s point of view was right between her legs, so one you could see the baby coming out, two you could see her…area and how big it was while she gave birth.

As soon as that popped up on screen there were a bunch of startled cries and shouts of ‘EW!’ and ‘OH MY GOD THAT’S DISGUSTING!’ One guy even shouted, “IT’S SO HAIRY!” which of course made other guys comment on how the lady should have shaved down there before doing this video while everyone else burst out laughing.

{OMG ME WRITING ITS SO HAIRY WAS FUNNY]

Most girls and even several boys turned their heads around so they wouldn’t have to see it.