Kicked Out And Heart Broken(chapter-1)

Welcome my blueberrys to my new book! Hope you show as much support to this one as you did the other. Ok so let's get right in to it. Please comment and vote if your enjoying. See you later my blueberrys. U^ェ^U

WARNING: long chappy ahead

💙Bluberry-chan~💙
------------------------------------------------------

(Lucy's pov)

Juvia and I are sitting at a table in the back right corner of the guild...away from everyone else. This has become normal for us ever since Lissana came back. Because of her, its seems like nobody really cares about me and Juvia anymore.

Sure they haven't seen her in a long time and all, but she's been back for 5 months already! Yet, they still don't talk to us or even engnolage our existence. Well, at least we aren't being totaly ignored. Some people still speak to us and are nice like Mira, Master, Wendy, Levy, the exceeds and a few others.

"Lucy! Juvia How are you guys!" Yelled Wendy as she ran up to us with Carla in her hands and Levy following close behind her with several big books in hand struggling slightly.

Wendy sat in front of me and Levy in front of Juvia."What's the matter? You two look sad." Asked Levy as she put down the book she was carrying onto the table.

We remaind silent for a while until Juvia spoke up. "...Noone will talk to Juvia anymore, and Gray-sama just tells her to go away...Juvia will even accept Gray-sama telling her that he doesn't love Juvia, if it means he will talk to her again..." Juvia said as a tear fell from her deep blue orbs.

"Same here. Natsu avoids me like the plauge and no one from team Natsu or the gulild will talk to us, except a few people including you guys" I sighed."How come? Did you guys get them mad or something?" Questioned Wendy with a puzzled look on her face.

"That's the thing, we didn't do anything to our knowledge. It's just that ever since Lissana came back they don't talk or even look at us. Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy that they got her back after all this time, but I just don't get why they won't talk to us." I explained as I pulled the sobbing Juvia in to a hug."Those imbeciles! Making young lady's cry and feel like that is just shameful!" Scoweled Carla.

"Your right Carla! That's just not right! I'm going to give those bastards a peice of my mind!... or better yet, tell Mira and let her handle them" Levy smirked deviously as she got up and jogged over to Mira."N-no Levy!Don't tell Mira! Juvia doesnt want Mira! hurting Gray-sama!" Juvia yelped while wiping her tears away. But it was to late, Levy was already at the bar.

Juvia, Wendy, and I shot up from our seats and ran over to Levy. Carla went over to Happy and Pantherlilly to ask them if they knew what was going on with the boys and the rest of the guild.

By the time we got over to Mira and Levy, she had already told Mira and the she-demon was shaking with anger."Mira please calm down. Juvia and I are fine! Honest! Im sure it will end soon..I hope...just please don't hurt them...please" I pleaded.

I could tell that she was still very angry but, let it go. "Fine. I will. But, dont expect me to beable to do nothing if this continues" said Mira with a sweet smile as she cleaned a beer mug roughly, causing it to shatter."Oh dear...how did that happen?" Mira sweatly asked,as she threw away the broken glass and cleaned the bar table. We all sweat dropped.