The River (chapter-20)

Hellow bluberrys! Hope that you guys are having a fantastic summer break! As for my out of country people... I have no idea what's going on over there ヽ('▽`)/ anyway! Lets get into the chapter...shall we..... (─‿─)

------------------------------------------------------

(Stings pov)

Lucy and I have been walking for a few minutes now and the entire time we were just talking. Random things mostly, and the entire time we we're just laughing and joking around. It was great.

"Hey Sting...?" Lucy asked. "Hm?" I look down at her. "When did you become so sensable?" She bluntly asked. "Wha- I have always been sensable!...I just don't show it a lot!" I defended. Lucy giggled.

"This is nice though...and quite thoughtful...I never knew that you of all people would think of something so pleaent" Lucy laughs again. "What is this?! national pick on Sting day!? I do have a heart and a brain ya know!" I pouted.

"Ok, ok. im sorry your Stingyness. But, im serious. This is really nice and sweet of you..." Lucy smiled up at me. I couldn't help but blush at her smile.

"W-well it isn't anything special. taking a walk always helped make me feel better. Especially when its late at night" I admitted. "What kind of problems did it help you with? Don't tell me that the great Sting has problems!?" Lucy dramaticly gasped. I rolled my eyes. "Ha ha, very funny. But it just helps me clear my mind. That's all" I told her.

"Don't be so sour Stingybee!" Lucy laughed. "Whatever, let's go sit down for a bit. There's a bench over there" I said as I pointed towards a bench near a small river. "Sounds good" Lucy agreed and we went to go sit down.

We sat down and didn't say anything for a bit, we just staired up onto the night sky.

"Tonight really is beautiful don't ya think? I've seen so many stars out!" I grinned.

"Ya know...my power is based on the stars" Lucy says. "Really? Thats pretty cool. Mind showing me some of your magic?" I asked her. "Sure, but it's kinda bright" she warned me.

"...You do know that I'm a WHITE  dragon slayer? You know, as in holyness? basicly everything light and pure?" I smirked. Her face turned a light pink. "Sh-shut up" She playfully punched me in the arm. I chuckled at her.

"So um...I can show you by seller pistol. Its not that destructive and is very pretty." Lucy says a she gets up from the bench and stands in front of the river.

"Im gunna aim at that tree over there" Lucy pointed towards a tree across from the river. I nodded and paid close attention to it.

Lucy made her hand into a gun and aimed it at the tree. Her gaze unwavering, she looked totally focused. "Steller pistol!" She yelled as a small star shaped bullet was shot out of her finger tip. It hit the tree dead on. As it made contact the bullet exploded in to an ocean of twinkiling lights. The entire tree fell over.

"I thought you said that it wasn't that destructive!" I yelled. "Well, causes a lot less damage thenmy other attacks" Lucy shruuged. "Anyway, Your magic is actually really pretty" I sighed.

"Told ya" she turns around and smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at her cockyness. Suddenly, I got an idea.

When she turned back around, I got up and pushed her into the river.

"What the- STING!" she yelled at me. I doubled over in laugher. Tears were forming in my eyes as my laughter got louder and lounder. "That's not funny! I'm gonna catch a cold!" She whined. I looked at her and I could see that she was pouting. "Oh don't be a baby! Here I'll hep you out" I offered my had to her as my laughter died down.