Training(chapter-8)

Hellow blueberrys! Here's another chappy for you guys. Please vote and comment if your enjoying. Ill see you later blueberrys (⌒▽⌒)!

💙Bluberry-chan~💙

------------------------------------------------------
🌄*The Next Morning*🌄

✨🌟(Lucy's pov)🌟✨

"cy....ucy....LUCY!". I opened my eyes and saw a fuming Stella before me. "Its time for your training, so get up!" Stella yelled. She was wearing a yellow crop top with baby blue skinny jeans and white strap heels. Her hair was in her usual high pony tail. I groned and pulled the cover over my head. "No....five more minutes" ."grrrrr, fine then be that way" growled Stella. She stormormed out of my room and slammed the door behind her.

A few minutes later the door swung open and I heard heavy foot steps leading towards the bed. I didn't bother to look up thinking that it was just another attempt from Stella to wake me up. "This oughta wake you up" she snickered

Suddenly I felt my self get drenched in water."kyaaa!!" I screamed as I sprang up from my sleep. I was gasping for air and my clothes clung to me as I got out of bed.

I saw Stella with a empty bucket in her hand as she tried to stiffel a laugh."WHAT THE HELL STELLA!?!?" I shouted. "Hey, I told you to get up, but you didnt listen to me." Stella shrugged.

"Well you could have dragged me out of bed instead of nearly drowning me!" I yelled."well yeah, but them I wouldnt get to see you lookin' like a drowned rat!" She laughed. This lady is the devil.

"This is a great start to a morning, isnt it" I huffed as I wronged out my hair. "Alright, alright lighten up a bit I'm sorry, happy now, oh and clean this up, get dressed, and come in to the dining room for breakfast" Stella laughed.

"Bu-" she cut me off." OK byeeee~"Stella cheered as she skipped out the door. I've only known her a day and I'm already sick of her. I signed as I took of the soaking wet sheets off of the bed and replaced them with new dry ones fron the closet. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a hot pink tank top and white sweat pants.I trugged over to the bathroom and slammed the door behind me. I took off my clothes and took a quick shower.

When I got out of the shower I got dressed and headed towards the dining room.

I walked in to the room with my feet dragging on the ground. Juvia was already awake and was digging in to a plate of pancakes, while Luna was in the kitchen washing dishes, and Stella was watching tv on the couch. Juvia was wearing a sea blue hoody with a panda design on it and white shorts with dark blue high tops. Her hair was pulled in to a messy side braid.

Luna was wearing a simple gray flowy strapless dress with black open toed shoes, her hair was held back by a thin black head band. I plopped down in a chair with a plate of pancakes in front of it."Morning" I yawned. "Good morning Lucy-san!" Juvia exclaimed. "how did you sleep, Lucy?"asked Luna.

"I slept great until someone decided to nearly drown me in my sleep!" I emphasized 'someone' when I said it and glared at Stella."Stella..." Luna started as she looked over at the blonde. "Geez....I said sorry" Stella raised her hands indefence. "OK so anyway, when you girls are done then we'll head over to a clearing not to far from here" Luna sighed. Me and Juvia nodded in response and continued eating.

*at the clearing*

✨🌟(Still Lucy's pov)🌟✨

The clearing that we were at was quite strange. One side was a medow of flowers. It had blue, purple, red, yellow, and orange flowers that seemed to stretch on for miles. Also it was very sunny and bright.On the other side was completely shadowed by trees. It seemed dark and ominous.This was definitely not the same one I saw when I went on the mission with team dickhead.

"This is...strange" I said. "Juvia thinks so to" Juvia whimpered as she hid behind me. "Juvia, if you don't mind me asking, but why are you hiding behind Lucy?" Luna asks."w-well umm y-you see...J-juvia is Umm...scared of
th-that" Juvia stuttered as she pointed to the dark side of the clearing.

"Your scared of the dark! Well that's going to be hard for you then considering that's we're your going to spend all your time when the physical training is done" Stella chuckled."w-what?!?!?? B-but Juvia c-can't do that!! Its to scary..." Juvia cried. "Don't worry you are a daughter of the moon after all, you will soon learn that the darkness isn't so bad, and that you could even use it to your advantage" said Luna as she rubbed Juvias back and smiled at her. Juvia nodded.

We walk over to where the two zones spilt and began to streatch and warm up. "Ok girls since your new to our training method we'll go easy on you guys, so to start give me 100 push ups, flowed by 80 jumping jax and to top it all of you will 10 laps around the clearing" Stella said with her hand in her hips.

Me and Juvias jaws dropped. "ARE YOU INSANE!?!?" Juvia and I yelled in unison."stop whining it isn't that bad, you girls only have a week to get your body's in tip top condition so that they won't collapse from the emense power" Luna scolded. "Now get going or else I'll add 10 more to each excersise" Stella added as she created a lawn chair with her magic. It had golden stars sticking out if it. Luna did the same but hers had the different phases of the moon on the rim of the chair. Luna made a little table and brought out a pitcher of lemon aid and a book.

You've got to be kidding me!!! Their relaxing while we have to do all of this!! Thats not fair in the least bit!! "Hey what are you guys doing?" I asked as I strained to do my push ups. "Monitering" they simply said. I sighed and decised not to go any deeper into the subject. I looked over at juvia who seemed to be having a lot more trouble then me at doing the tasks.

"Hey, you ok Juvia" I askes as i continued my push ups. "J-juvis is f-fine! Sh-shes just not g-good at any-thing physical since sh-she has h-her water body. S-so J-juvia never really bothered to strengthen h-her b-body" Juvia strained. "I see" was all I said. "Hey! Less talking, more excersise!" Yelled Luna as she looked up from her book. Stella was just on her Samsung."y-yes ma'am" me and Juvia said in unison as we quickened the pace.

Man Stella was not kidding when she she said that they we're going to put us through hell today.

------------------------------------------------------

Hellow my blueberrys. Hope you enjoyed this chappy. Sorry it's a little late (*>.<*).until next time blueberrys.

Bluberry-chan~