Asking Questions (chapter-19)

Hellow my delicious bluberrys! I am so sorry for not updateing in a while! I've been having some server writers block and I couldn't think of anything!! But! One of my bff's helped me out and I would like to dedicate this chapter to her. Oh and she's a magnificent writer!

PandaUnicornLover

------------------------------------------------------

(Yukinos pov)

I was sitting on the couch in the living room, playing Candy crush on my phone, when I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I look over at the stairs and see a bandaged up Rogue, slowly desending the stairs.

"Oh, Rogue! Looks like you're all patched up!" I chuckled as I stood up and streatached. There was no responce. "Since your all done and it's practicly 11 o' clock, we should probably hurry up and get home" I said as I checked my phone. There was still no response as he walked towards. Me.

"You're not answering me...are you upset about the whole 'using you as a shield' thing? Look, I'm sorry if you are, I didn't me-" he walked right past me and went toward the door. I turned around and looked at him as he opened the door and left. Thats strange...I need to talk to him.

I was about to go out after him when I remembered the shopping bags. "Shit...I can't carry these and go after him at the same time...screw it I'll get it tomorrow!" I mumbled to my self as I ran out after the shadow dragon slayer.

"Rogue! Wait a sec!" I yell. He didn't stop walking. I grab his arm before he could get to his apartment door. He stops walking but doesn't look at me.

"Whats wrong with you? You're not talking to me and I want to know why!" I demand. He still didn't look back at me. "Rogue, you need to tell me what's wrong..." I say in a bit more calming voice.

He slowly turned toward me. His face had hurt and worry written all over it. I immediately knew what was wrong.

"It's about Juvia...isn't it...?" Sighed and looked at him with a pityful expression. He seems to tense up at her name. "So I am right..." I let go of his arm and he turns away from me. "Rogue...dont hide it. I heard
Juvia scream all the way from downstairs... in both pain...and hatred." I softly said. His fist clenched as he began to shake. "Rogue...I want to help but to do that I need to know what's going. Why was Juvia screaming like that?" I probed on.

I saw something glison in the low light of the moon as it slid down his cheek. It was a tear. "Rog-...?" He cut me off.

"I'm fine...I-I just need sometime alone Yukino..." he says before he continues walking to his apartment door. I've never seen Rogue like this...he's never cried because of a girl before...

I looked back overat juvia and Lucy's apartment.

Juvia...do you know what you doing to him...?

(Lucys pov)

As I awoke from my long nap, I found my self to be oddly cozy.

Why do I feel so warm...

I opened my eyes and was immedietly met with a well toned bare chest. What is this...?