Who The Hell Are You?!(chapter-6)

Hellow blueberrys hope you had a fabulous week. Mine....was filled with home work and teachers pissing me off ●︿●. Anywhoooooo here's another chappy for you guys! Please got and comment if your enjoying. (*⌒∇⌒*) I'll see you later blueberrys!

💙Bluberry-chan~💙

------------------------------------------------------

☔🌑(Juvias pov)🌕☔

Owwwwweeeeeeeeee.....Juvias head is hurting really badly,but she doesn't remember why.

Juvia slowly opened her eyes and sat up. When Juvia looked around she saw that she was in a bedroom and was lying on a bed. Its walls are dark blue with gray strippes, the dressers are blue and gary as well, and the bed Juvia is in is dark blue and the frame is gray. "Wh-where is Juvia...." Juvia mummbled as Juvia continued to look around.

Then Juvia remembered what had happened. Just before Juvia blacked out she saw someone hit Lucy-San on the head and then someone else hit Juvia. And right before Juvia passed out the person that hit her called her 'little moon'. I guess they captured Juvia and brought her here....but where exactly is here...and where is Lucy-san.

"L-lucy-San!!! Lucy-san, where are you!!" Juvia shouted as she got out of the bed. Suddenly the door knob turned."Wh-whos there! J-juvia will n-not hesitate t-to fight y-you!" Juvia said as she got into a fighting stance.Then the door swung open and there stood a cloaked figure.

"Wh-who are y-you and wh-what have you d-done with L-lucy-San!" Juvia shouted at the figure. "Everything's alright, little moon I'm not here to hurt you" said the person as they took off their cloak.

Juvia gasped. "Y-you're a woman!!" Juvia was surprised. The woman had wavy sea blue hair, her eyes are dark blue just like Juvias, her lips we're pulled in to a slight pout, and she was wearing a white Sundress that gradually turned gray as it goes down with gray zipper heals.(A/N: sorry I'm not really good at describing stuff when it comes to fashion so her outfit is above ⬆).

"Yes i am" she bluntly responded."Why is Juvia here!and where is Lucy-san!" Juvia yelled at her."Its alright little moon. Your friend is with Stella, a good friend of mine" she said."Why are we here!! What do you want with us!!" Juvia shouted.

"Well before I answer that, allow me to introduce my self im, Luna Nightlander, and Stella and I  mean you no harm. We only knocked you out because we knew that you woudn't trust total strangers, please forgive us for our carelessness" the woman called Luna bowed towards Juvia.

I relaxed a bit. Well she doesn't seem to be lieing to Juvia and she seems really nice to." Its OK Luna-san Juvia forgives you, and can you tell Juvia where she is?" Juvia asks."You are in a small house in the forest not to far from where we took you" Luna-san answered.

"oh ok then....so can Juvia see Lucy-San and meet Stella-San now?" Juvia asks. "Yes, please follow me, little moon" said Luna-san as she walks out the door."Hai!" Juvia chirped as she followed Luna-san out the door.

Luna-san is very beautiful! Juvia wonders why she would want to be in this forest. And why does she call Juvia little moon? Juvia will ask her.

"Umm, Luna-san why do you call Juvia little moon?" Juvia asks."Sorry if it bothers you, but I can't tell you untill we meet up with Stella and your friend, it will be easyer to tell you guys at the same time" Luna-san answered.