Why Does It Hurt So Much?!(chapter-18)

Hellow Bluberrys! Have a long over due chapter for you guys! Hope you enjoy it!

-----------------------------------------------------

(Normal pov)

Yukino and Juvia had finished shopping and are now infont of Juvia and Lucy's apartment with Rogue. Yukino had asked Rogue to meet up with them over at the mall since it was getting a bit dark out...well...thats what she told the shadow dragon slayer. In actuallity, Yukinos true intentions were to make Rogue carry ALL of the bags.

"Rogue! Hurry up with our things!" Yukino yelled at Rogue as she tapped her foot impatiently. "Well sorry! I don't think you would be able to walk very fast while carying 10 pounds of clothes!" Rogue yelled back as he sat down the dozens of bags infront of the door and collapsed on to the floor.

"Stop complaining, you said that you wanted to help!" Yukino said as she looked down at him. "No I didn't! You asked if I could walk back with you guys since it's almost sun set and I said yes! There was no mention of me being your pack mule!" Rogue countered.

"Well, you should have read between the lines" Yukino shrugged. Rogue just sighed in defeat and got back up. "Your impossible..." Rogue shook his head. "Why thank you, I do try!" The silver haired woman smirked. "That wasnt a compliment..." Rogue sweatdropped.

As the two bickered Juvia seemed to be in her own world. Lost in deep thought.

I wonder if Lucy-san and Stjng-san made up yet...the apartment isn't demolished so that's a good si-

Juvia was pulled out of thought when a hand was placed on to her shoulder. As contact was made, she felt a sharp pain shoot through her heart followed by a slight chill. Juvia shook her head and turned around

"Sorry, did I startle you?" Rogue chuckled slightly. "I-I'm not sure... but it's alright. Is there something you needed?" Juvia asked. "Well, I wanted to ask if you were alright. You seemed kinda spaced out." Rogue asked with a worried expression on his face. "Its nothing. I was just thinking." Juvia assured him

"Are you sure?" Rogue probed on. "Stop prying and leave her alone. if she said she's fine then she's fine" Yukino interjected. "I'm only checking..." Rogue mumbled as he crossed his arms. "Its alright Yukino-San. And Im fine Rogue-San. Thank you for worrying about me" Juvia said as she smiled a small geunine smile. The sharp pain acured again and caused Juvias smile to waver a little.

Rogue looked at her and smiled as well. Yukino looked at the two and smirked to her self. This looks adorable...but I don't want to stay outside for too long. Yukino thought to herself as she giggled slightly. "This is very cute and all....but I don't wanna stay outside for too long" Yukino interupted the two.

They both blushed perfusly and turned away from each other. "R-right. We should g-go in now" Juvia stuttered. "Y-yeah..." Rogue said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Where's the key Juvia?" Yukino asked. "Th-theres a s-spell on the door. A k-key won't open i-it" Juvia answered as she stood in front of the door. Her usually pale face, was still slightly pink.

"Why would you place a spell on the door? Isn't that just wasting your magic?" Yukino asked. "I did it so that Sting-san and Lucy-san wouldn't beable to leave the house" Juvia answered. "Why would you do that? You already know that they don't like each other." Rogue askes, regaining his normal completion.