Making Them Pay(chapter-3)

Hellow again my blueberrys.here's another chappy for you guys, vote and comment If your enjoyIng .see you later my blueberrys!

Bluberry-Chan~

------------------------------------------------------

(Miras pov)

I'm going to give those bastards one hell of a beating!

I walked out of masters office. A ominous aura sorounding me. Murder was plastered all over my face. I walked over to the center of the guild and no one had noticed me yet.

"NATSU DRAGNEEL!GRAY FULLBUSTER! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE NOW" I shouted. My sweet smile was no where to be found on my angelic face. The entire guild fell dead quiet as they stared in the direction of Natsu and Gray who were fighting as usual.

The two idiots imediatly stoped and looked at me with pure terror In their eyes. I slowly walked over to them. I stopped when I was about 5 feet away.

I put on my sweet smile. But instead of looking happy I looked like the joker from Batman."Have you to seen Lucy and Juvia" I said through my teeth."N-no and w-why would you b-be looking for the w-weaklings anyway" stuttered Natsu.

"Y-yeah they w-would just m-mess it up like th-they do everything" said Gray while sweating buckets. "They.....are not WEAK" I bellowed as I transformed in to my Satan soul form and charged at them.

Then I suddenly stopped. Someone had jumped in front of my fist just an inch before it could collide with Natsus face. And that person was.

Lissana

"Lissana......move out of my way NOW!" I commanded her."No Mira-oneesan....I won't. you are not going to hurt him for telling the truth about those wea-" I cut her off.

"DON'T...YOU...DARE, CALL ME YOUR SISTER!! BECAUSE ALL I KNOW IS THAT LUCY, JUVIA, LEVY, AND WENDY ARE MY SISTERS AND YOU......your nothing but dissapointment, Lissana." I was enraged by her.

She looked at me with shocked widened eyes but then stood her ground. "Fine then! Ill just mive you myself!" I said through my teeth. I picked her up by the throat and threw her across the guild. The guild gasped. They couldn't believe what I had just done.

"LISSANA!!!" Natsu shouted and ran over to her. He was inspecting every inch of her body."Mira.....how could you.....how could you do this to your own family?!?!" Natsu shouted at me as he stood up and engulfed his hands in flames.

"Shes your sibling and you did that to her that's just not right!" Added Gray."not right...!? not RIGHT?! YOU GUYS WANNA TALK ABOUT NOT RIGHT?! GRAY, HOW ABOUT WHEN YOU CALLED JUVIA RETARDED AND UGLY!! YOU THINK THAT WAS RIGHT?! AND HOW ABOUT WHEN YOU SAID LUCY WAS WEAK AND A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A FAIRY TAIL WIZARD?! HOWS THAT FOR HOW YOU SHOULD TREAT YOUR FAMILY!" I shouted.

"Thats because it was all true! and the entire guild agrees!" Natsu shouted as he jestured towards the guild. They alm nodded their heads. I shot them a look and they imediatly stopped. Just then Wendy and Levy came out of masters office. Wendy walked up to me and Levy sat next to Pantherlilly and Gajeel.